Summer Camp Care Package
Pin to Pinterest for Later
Summer officially began this week and for a lot of kids that means it’s time to pack up the duffel bags and head off to camp. We have fond memories of all the summer time joy that goes along with sleep away camp. One of the best parts of the day was mail time in the mess hall! Your kids are sure to be happy campers with something sweet tucked in their bag and some mail to brighten their day!
Here is seven days of sweet sunshine for your camper. Fill each day with some candy or goodies and a note. They will love it!
Pin for Later
Other ways to send love from home to your campers are:
- Postcards mailed each day with one letter written on each. By the end of their stay the message might spell something like, “I miss you!”
- A personalized pillowcase with sweet dream messages.
- A CD or playlist for their iPod with their favorite music.
- A recorded message card so a camper can hear a familiar voice from home.
- A care package of their favorite homemade baked goods.
- A candy gram. Use the names of candy bars to write a special note
Be sure to print/download the Camp Candy Care Package Tags.
Note: This is also fun for overnight spend the nights or backyard camping. If you can’t use candy, get creative and fill the small cubes with other thoughful gifts – rings, glow-sticks, poppers, etc.
We’ve been camping all week at Simply Sprout and we’re keeping on these happy trails through the weekend! Come visit us at www.simplysprouteducate.com.
Be sure to pick up a camping packing list at Live Life, Shop Smart – ShopRunner’s Blog.
WHAT’S TRENDING? Enjoy these NO BUMMER SUMMER BOREDOM BUSTERS FOR KIDS.
Also access our Free Frugal Coupon Living Printables to help you find joy through embracing the chaos of motherhood more easily!
Stay in the know with daily deals, recipes, crafts, life hacks and seasonal content on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and more in your inbox.