ROLO Pretzel Pecan Turtle Recipe
(Pin to Pinterest)
This yummy recipe is PERFECT when heading to a special occasion or party. It is incredibly easy to do, pretty frugal on the wallet, and everyone (young and old) absolutely LOVE the treats. Nothing like the classic Hershey’s combination of chewy caramel and milk chocolate, spruce it up with the salted crunch of a Pretzel.
- 12 Square or Round Pretzels
- 12 Rolo Candies (unwrapped)
- 12 Pecan Halves
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Place pretzels on sheet.
- Top each pretzel with a Rolo.
- Bake 4 minutes or until Rolo begins to soften.
- Remove from oven and top each with a pecan half.
- Allow to cool.
*This recipe yields about 12 but can be multiplied or split accordingly.
Check out these other Recipes:
- IBC Root Beer Reindeer – Rudolph Bottle Tutorial
- Snowmen Milk Bottles
- Chocolate Covered Cherries Cordial Cupcakes
- Gluten FREE Peanut Butter Filled Chocolate Cupcakes
- Pumpkin Popcorn balls with FREE Label
- Cinnamon Dolce Syrup Recipe – Just like Starbucks
- Gifts in a Jar Ideas
- Pumpkin Spice Coffee Frappuccino Recipe
- Copy-Cat Starbucks Recipes
- Copy-Cat Restaurant Recipes
- Round-Up of Copy Cat Cracker Barrel Recipes
WHAT’S TRENDING? Take a look at our popular Free Halloween Printables.
Also access our Free Frugal Coupon Living Printables to help you find joy through embracing the chaos of motherhood more easily!
Stay in the know with daily deals, recipes, crafts, life hacks and seasonal content on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and more in your inbox.