This Spread the Love Valentine game printable makes it so much fun to spread love and joy this Valentine’s Day. If you need a little inspiration, download the You’ve Been Arrowed printable neighbor Valentine’s gift or start a new Valentine’s tradition with teachers, family, and friends!
Valentine’s Day is so quickly approaching and this year, it’s time to do something different and special! This year, we’re going to do the Spread the Love valentine game printable. This new gifting game is a simple printable that you can download, print, and give to someone with a special little treat.
The theme of this heart game is “you’ve been arrowed.” Play cupid and wish everyone a happy valentine’s day with a February surprise. This fun Valentine’s day can easily be put together and will spread like wildfire in a neighborhood, school, or amount friends.
It’s so fun to show love and appreciation to teachers, friends, family, and neighbors on Valentine’s Day.
How to Play Valentine’s Day Spread the Love Game
Valentine’s Day isn’t just for two people to show love to each other. Instead, this is a great day to show anyone how much you love them. Once you print out this Valentine’s printable, you’ll see how well put together it is! It’s simple, and you can easily hand them out! Once someone you love gets them, they are going to simply have their day made!
This Spread the Love valentine game printable includes several sheets! Here is what you’ll get once you download this printable:
- “You’ve Been Arrowed” notes: The notes can be printed out and hung on the door of the person you’re trying to show a little extra love to!
- Extra signs: There are a few extra tags and signs in this printable set so that you can add them to the treats!
- The treats aren’t included, but you can go to the Dollar Tree and pick up your favorite heart-themed gifts to give!
- This isn’t meant to be an expensive activity, just something short and sweet! Just make sure you have fun and enjoy every part of this activity! You can get as creative as you’d like.
Who should you “arrow?”
The really cool thing about this Valentine’s game printable is that you can pass cupid’s arrow to anyone! This printable works really well for teachers, neighbors, friends, cousins, aunts, uncles, grandmas, and grandpas! The options are endless when it comes to who you want to “arrow” and show a little extra love to!
What are good Valentine gift basket ideas?
When you spread the love you want to have something you drop off. YOu can create a tiny little surprise by making a great Valentine’s Day gift basket. This can include a sweet treat, little toys, goodies, and more.
Gift ideas to include in a love challenge gift basket might include…
- Hershey Kisses
- Valentine’s Day Treats
- Bouquet of Flowers
- Hot Chocolate
- DIY Gifts
- Candy Hearts
Or put together an adult version of this Valentine’s gift idea with beer, wine, and/or wine glasses. Mothers and fathers will thank you everywhere for this February’s surprise!
Spread the Love Challenge
If you’re trying hard to make someone smile or you want to turn one of those fun “you’ve booed” in October, “you’ve been gobbled” in November, or “you’ve been elfed” in December into something for Valentine’s Day, then this is it.
February has its own version of fun with the you’ve been an arrowed challenge. Pass on Cupid’s arrow with a whole lot of Valentine’s day fun!
Here are some ideas for passing on the arrow challenge in February:
- Have your class arrow another class! Everyone can bring in their favorite treats and then choose a day to “You’ve Been Arrowed” the other class!
- Teachers can do this to other teachers and school staff for staff appreciation! Why not do this to your principal or the secretary of the school? Everyone LOVES to be thought of during this fun holiday and it makes a fun staff activity for February.
- Spread the love in the neighborhood. This is especially lovely for elderly neighbors or those that might not have loved ones around on holiday about love.
- Try this with co-workers and spread the love around the office. It’s a festive morale boost for colleagues during a slower holiday season.
- For a little Valentine’s day fun, drop off a gift basket and you’ve been arrowed sign to unsuspecting friends with small little gifts, candy, or cookies.
- Do this for your spouse, sweetheart, or significant other. This is the perfect time to speak their love language with thoughtful gifts or Valentine’s day coupon booklet. Use conversation hearts for fun messages.
After you have printed out the game, you can actually leave extra copies of the printable note and labels for the person to arrow someone else! This is fun because it helps spread even more joy to those during this season of love and compassion!
Valentine Gift Game Printable
You’ve Been Boo-ed, You’ve Been Elf-ed, You’ve Been Egged… and now You’ve Been Arrowed Valentine’s Day Gift Printable. It’s time to play cupid and have a little Valentine’s Day fun with these instant download items!
Spread the love with this fun Valentine’s Day tradition and activity for kids and adults. It is a great way to spread cheer and pay it forward this season.
What you get with purchase:
- You’ve Been Arrowed Sign
- You’ve Been Arrowed Gift Tags & Labels
- You’ve Been Arrowed Door Hanger Note
These fun valentine’s day games are a non-editable digital download. Purchase, download, and print at home. For this 8.5-inch by 11-inch digital file, print, cut, and/or craft as you like.
Grab this in our Frugal Coupon Living Shop or Frugal Coupon Living Etsy Store.
Download You’ve Been Arrowed Gift Valentine Game Printable
Free Valentine’s Day Printables
Not ready to purchase? That’s okay. Try any of these free Valentine’s printables. Subscribe and look for a link and password in your inbox. The password allows you to access and download all of our free printables.
1.) Enter your email address HERE.
2.) Confirm the email request in your inbox.
3.) Look for the link and passcode in your inbox for access to your fun free printables.
By downloading free printable valentine digital downloads you are accepting the copyright-terms and permissions that this resource is for personal, non-commercial use. Please contact Frugal Coupon Living with any questions.
I am happy to share printables. When sharing with others, please lead them to my website instead of emailing them the file(s).Thanks for visiting and thanks for sharing with others!
How to Print at Staples
Don’t have a printer? You can print at your local print shop or your Staples Printing Center. Watch this video for how I print my PDF documents at Staples.
More Valentine Activities
There are plenty of ways to have fun with family and friends over the month of February. Take a look at these creative and fun Valentine’s Activities for kids, adults, youth, couples, and more.
Want a few fun activities for friends, family, and the kids? Grab these printable Valentine’s Day games in one downloadable bundle! This Valentine’s Day Game Set is perfect for at-home parties, Galentine’s Day, family game night, youth groups, virtual celebrations, Valentine’s Day classroom parties, and more!
Toss out your traditional games like Valentine’s Bingo, word search, matching game, and tic-tac-toe. This season, try something new with this fun idea bundle and set.
Included in this cute Valentine’s day game bundle are…
- 16 Valentine-Themed Minute to Win it Games
- 20 Valentine Scavenger Hunt Clue Cards
- 11 Valentine Party Games
- 112 Valentine Taboo Cards
These fun Valentine games come with instructions and a supply list.
Our Pinterest community and I would love to see how this worked out for you. Share your printable Valentine’s Day Game ideas. If you do choose to do this activity, let me know how it went. Leave a comment here or on Pinterest!
Happy Valentine’s Day!
WHAT’S TRENDING? Looking for a few engaging activities? Grab Themed Minute to Win it Games – Traditional, New Year, Valentine’s Day, Easter & more! Use these fun activities in the office, classroom, or at your next party.