Looking Sharp Sharpie Valentine for Teachers. Gift this printable to an educator who has made permanent impact in your life!
Looking Sharp Sharpie Valentine
As a former teacher, I am always looking for ways to show thanks to our children’s’ current teachers. Cute gifts I have bought in the past are candy bars at checkout, small $5 Starbucks gift cards, and even adorable Vera Bradley binder clips (those were loved!) I like to randomly gift things, sometimes on Thankful Thursdays, but I also like to recognize them on holidays – even if minor holidays like Valentine’s Day.
As you know we love Valentine Printables (okay we love all printables), so we came up with this Looking Sharp Sharpie Valentine for you to gift to your favorite teachers. Give to a teacher who has colored your world or made a permanent impact on your child – full pun intended!
Looking Sharp Sharpie Valentine Supplies:
Most obviously, sharpie markers are needed for this Valentine. We suggest printing on 8.5 x 11 card stock. If you care to save on printer ink and paper, we were able to send ours to Staples (online) and print for under $1. More on that below. We used curling ribbon we had in our gift drawer, but Amazon has some cute Valentine Ribbon too!
By downloading you are accepting the terms that this is for personal, non-commercial use. Please contact Frugal Coupon Living with any questions.
I am happy to share printables. When sharing with others, please lead them to my website instead of emailing them the file(s). It takes time, effort and money to put the freebies forth and I earn when you visit. Thanks for visiting and thanks for sharing with others!
Looking Sharp Sharpie Valentine Directions:
There isn’t much to instruct with this quick and easy craft. Purchase your Sharpies and download your free Looking Sharp printable. You can see below how to order from Staples for under $1.
like to order my prints at Staples. It saves on ink and is only a few short miles from my home. I pick-up at the store, but of course you can upload them online and then have them shipped to your home.
To Order Your Printables at Staples for Under $1*:
- Download and save your image from this post. (Please note these images are for personal use only and cannot be sold or used for commercial use.)
- Sign in or create a Staples account on their print service page.
- Return to Staples print service page.
- Go to Start Project.
- Go to Documents Printing.
- Select the Buy Now Button under color.
- On the left column, select your file.
- Select upload.
- Select done.
- Give your job a name.
- Make sure your project is single sided. The orientation should be horizontal.
- I changed my media to 8.5×10 and the media to 67 lb coverstock (I prefer a cardstock feel over printer paper feel.)
- Select add to cart.
- Proceed to checkout. My total was $0.17 for one print. You can choose to ship to your home or to pick up at your local store. Pay online and show your invoice when you pick up (I just show the order number on my phone at pick-up.) The order invoice will arrive in your email inbox.
*Note: these Staple print service steps were added in Fall 2018. The directions may change as the website changes. They should give you a general outline of how to upload and order a print on Staples.com.Looking Sharp Sharpie Valentine for Teachers. Gift this printable to an educator who has made permanent impact in your life! #FrugalCouponLiving #Valentine #Teacher
We love freebies! Enjoy these FREE Printables for Valentine’s Day. Pin to Pinterest on your printable and Valentine’s Day Boards.
Have fun with the kids. These Kid’s Valentine’s Day Food Crafts are adorable. Save to your recipe and Valentine’s Day Pinterest Board. Browse the latest Walgreens Weekly Ad.
WHAT’S TRENDING: Check out our Pinterest Content including Summer Ideas – Hacks, Recipes, Crafts and More on Frugal Coupon Living.
Also try Amazon Prime which includes FREE 2-Day Shipping, FREE Kindle Books, and FREE Video Streaming!
Find this and updated daily deals, recipes, crafts, and seasonal content on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and other in your inbox.