Kid and Teen Valentine Coupon Books
I love doing sweet notes and coupon sets for the kids. It’s always nice when there is a sweet design personalized to their taste. Today print out a free set of Valentine Coupon Books for Teens and Kids. Choose between cute monster, cupcakes and owls for the kids or hipster boys and girls for young teens. Fun coupons include “you choose the music all day, no chores today, dinner of your choice” and more! I bet they will appreciate the coupon value one day when they are turning it in. It’s a gift that keeps on giving.
- Valentine coupon printable (Kids)*
- Valentine coupon printable (Teens)*
- Colored card stock (we used white and red)
- Scissors or paper cutter
- Hole puncher
- Red and white twine
Get this Teen Valentine’s Day booklet and all of Frugal Coupon Living’s Free Printables. Enter your name and email address and we will send you a link and password for access to your free downloads.
Get this Kid Valentine’s Day boooklet and all of Frugal Coupon Living’s Free Printables. Enter your name and email address and we will send you a link and password for access to your free downloads.
1. Print out your printable here
2. Cut out your Valentine coupons with your paper cutter or scissors and leave a quarter inch of paper on the left side of each one
3. Now cut out a piece of white card stock 4 1/2″ x 2 1/4″
4. Stack your Valentine coupons together, making sure they all line up and place onto your white piece of card stock
5. Fold over the left side of the card stock so your 1/4″ of extra paper is covered
6. Hold your pieces together and use your hole puncher to punch 2 hole indents (this will make your hole punching even)
7. Now use your hole puncher to punch out each hole, two per card
8. Stack your cards back together and place the ends of an 8″ piece of twine through the bottom holes and tie the top into a bow
WHAT’S TRENDING? Be germ free! This fun gift tag + hand soap creates this cute TEACHER GIFT IDEA FOR THANKSGIVING.
Also access our Free Frugal Coupon Living Printables to help you find joy through embracing the chaos of motherhood more easily!
Stay in the know with daily deals, recipes, crafts, life hacks and seasonal content on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and more in your inbox.