Valentine Love Bug Fruit Cups
We think these are fun Valentines for friends or perfect for a class party or after school snack. Have fun with this food craft and yummy Dole Fruit Cups. They are easy to make plus fun and festive.
- Dole Mixed Fruit in Cherry Gel or Red JELL-O Snack Cups
- Pink craft foam
- Glittered and regular pink, silver, and red pipe cleaners
- Large glittered Pom-Pom balls
- Small red, white, and pink Pom-Pom balls
- Pink and purple googly eyes
- Hot glue/hot glue gun
- Cut out to quarter sized hearts from your pink craft foam for the feet of your bugs and one nickel sized heart for your bug’s nose.
- Cut a pipe cleaner in half and use one for the antennas and one for the arms.
- Turn your fruit cup upside down glue the points of your hearts on to the bottom of your fruit cup for feet.
- Now hot glue two googly eyes and one small upside down heart on to the front of your fruit cups above the feet for the face.
- Bend one pipe cleaner in half and hot glue the point to the back of your fruit cup for the antennas.
- Wrap your second pipe cleaner around the back of your fruit cup for the arms.
- Lastly glue two large pom-pom balls to the top of the antennas and two small pom-pom balls on the ends of the pipe cleaners for the hands.
WHAT’S TRENDING? Looking for a few engaging activities? Grab Themed Minute to Win it Games – Traditional, New Year, Valentine’s Day, Easter & more! Use these fun activities in the office, classroom, or at your next party.
Last Updated on January 13, 2018 by Ashley at Frugal Coupon Living