Valentine Love Bug Fruit Cups
We think these are fun Valentines for friends or perfect for a class party or after school snack. Have fun with this food craft and yummy Dole Fruit Cups. They are easy to make plus fun and festive.
- Dole Mixed Fruit in Cherry Gel or Red JELL-O Snack Cups
- Pink craft foam
- Glittered and regular pink, silver, and red pipe cleaners
- Large glittered Pom-Pom balls
- Small red, white, and pink Pom-Pom balls
- Pink and purple googly eyes
- Hot glue/hot glue gun
- Cut out to quarter sized hearts from your pink craft foam for the feet of your bugs and one nickel sized heart for your bug’s nose.
- Cut a pipe cleaner in half and use one for the antennas and one for the arms.
- Turn your fruit cup upside down glue the points of your hearts on to the bottom of your fruit cup for feet.
- Now hot glue two googly eyes and one small upside down heart on to the front of your fruit cups above the feet for the face.
- Bend one pipe cleaner in half and hot glue the point to the back of your fruit cup for the antennas.
- Wrap your second pipe cleaner around the back of your fruit cup for the arms.
- Lastly glue two large pom-pom balls to the top of the antennas and two small pom-pom balls on the ends of the pipe cleaners for the hands.
WHAT’S TRENDING? Get ready for summer with low-cost activities and games for the kids! GET YOUR SUMMER BOREDOM BUSTER BUNDLE.
Also access our Free Frugal Coupon Living Printables to help you find joy through embracing the chaos of motherhood more easily!
Stay in the know with daily deals, recipes, crafts, life hacks and seasonal content on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and more in your inbox.