Create these adorable You’re My Main Squeeze Valentine Craft with GoGo Squeez applesauce on the go. Awesomesauce!
You’re My Main Squeeze Valentine Craft
Hey Valentine – You’re my main squeeze!
Looking for a fun and creative craft for the kids? This is an adorable and healthy treat using the yummy GoGo Squeez Applesauce. They could make a fun weekend activity for your child and a unique valentine card for their classmates. We used some craft supplies we already had on hand in our craft kit, but most of the supplies are not very much making a frugal friendly expense for your Valentines. Awesomesauce!
- GoGo Squeez Applesauce
- Pink or red card stock
- Red pipe cleaners
- Large googly eyes
- Black marker
- Hot glue/hot glue gun
- Cut a 4 x 9” piece of card stock, wrap it around a GoGo Squeez and secure in the back with hot glue.
- Glue a full red pipe cleaner horizontally to the back center of the paper and wrap the sides of the pipe cleaner around to the front for arms.
- Cut a pipe cleaner into 1/4” and glue two under the bottom paper wrap for legs.
- Glue two googly eyes to the top front of the card stock and draw a smile underneath.
- On the bottom of the card stock wrap, write “ Valentine, you’re my main squeeze”
WHAT’S TRENDING? Looking for a few engaging activities? Grab Minute to Win it Games – Traditional, Outdoor, Water, Back to School, and more! Use these fun activities in the office, classroom, or at your next birthday party.
Last Updated on March 29, 2019 by Ashley at Frugal Coupon Living