Need a cute Easter printable for a teacher, coach, friend, or neighbor? We have the most EGG-cellent Teacher Gift Tag for your spring gift giving.
Easter Egg-cellent Gift Tag
You’re the best teacher some bunny could ask for!
This year we are back with a new Egg-cellent Teacher Gift Tags, but also adorable tags for your coach, neighbor and friend. We have everyone covered (just call them a friend if they don’t fit in teacher, coach or neighbor!)
Egg-cellent Gift Tag
You can use these Egg-cellent gift tags with most anything, but we especially love yellow tulips. Tied with a blue gingham ribbon would be adorable, no?
Teacher Gift Ideas
Hear me out. Teacher gifts don’t have to be much. When you are at the grocery store, grab a candy bar during checkout. Getting coffee before you drop your kids off at school, Thank Them a Lattee by picking up an extra cup for them. Spending a $1 or $5 says thank you! I try to do it seasonally, just to remind them I know how great they are!
We have plenty of other teacher gift ideas that aren’t mugs!
- New Lanyard
- Gift Cards (more Punny Teacher ideas here)
- A Movie Night
- A Cup of Coffee
- A Chocolate Bar
- Your Time
Easter Gift Tag Printable
Get all of our free printables including Easter Egg-cellent Teacher Gift Tags (Coach, Friend & Neighbors too!) Subscribe and look for a link and password in our inbox. The password allows you to access and download all of our free printables.
Step-by-Step Directions for Printable
1.) Enter your email address HERE.
2.) Confirm the email request in your inbox.
3.) Look for the link and passcode in your inbox.
By downloading you are accepting the terms that this is for personal, non-commercial use. Please contact Frugal Coupon Living with any questions.
I am happy to share printables. When sharing with others, please lead them to my website instead of emailing them the file(s). It takes time, effort and money to put the freebies forth and I earn when you visit. Thanks for visiting and thanks for sharing with others!
How to Print at Staples
You can also follow the directions below.
- Have your PDF, Word Document or printable saved to a folder on your computer.
- Sign in or create a Staples account.
- Return to the Staples Printing Service Page.
- Scroll down to Self-Service printing.
- Go to Start Project.
- Go to Documents Printing.
- Select Browse.
- Select the Buy Now Button under color.
- In the left column, choose add file(s).
- Select upload files (to upload a file from your computer).
- Add more files or select the blue upload button.
- Select done.
- Give your job a name in the top left column.
- Choose color or B&W.
- Make sure your project is single sided. (You can choose double sided if you need.)
- Choose the correct orientation of your project – landscape or portrait.
- I changed my media to 8.5×11 67 lb card/coverstock (I prefer a card stock feel over printer paper feel. It makes the paper very durable and sturdy.)
- Save your product to Staples or select add to cart on the bottom right.
- Proceed to checkout.
*Note: these Staple print service steps were added in Winter 2019 The directions may change as the website changes. They should give you a general outline of how to upload and order a print on Staples.com.
Our Pinterest community and I would love to see how this worked out for you. Share your final teacher gift tag and gift idea. Leave a comment and/or add a photo here on Pinterest!
WHAT’S TRENDING? Get inspired this Spring with Dollar Store Easter Decor.
Also access our Free Frugal Coupon Living Printables to help you find joy through embracing the chaos of motherhood more easily!
Stay in the know with daily deals, recipes, crafts, life hacks and seasonal content on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and more in your inbox.