- Graham crackers
- Vanilla frosting
- Gummy hearts
- Valentine M&M’s
- Valentine heart sprinkles
- Valentine nonpareil sprinkles
- Mini Starburst Reds
You will also need:
- Decorating bags
- Small star decorating tip
- 8” round cake platter or plate
- Plastic knife
- Lightly frost your cake platter or plate with a spatula.
- Break three graham crackers in half width wise.
- Fill a decorating bag halfway with frosting and another one half way but with a star tip in the end of the bag.
- Frost the two longer sides and the bottom of the four graham cracker pieces and stick them to the frosted cake platter in the shape of a house.
- Frost the other two graham cracker squares on the two longer sides and stick them on top of the house for the roof.
- Carefully cut two triangles with a plastic knife to fit inside the front and back of the roof.
- Frost the three triangles sides and stick them onto the frost and back of the roof.
- If you want, this is a good time to set your house in the refrigerator. This is the easiest way to start decorating, making sure your house is firm before you start.
- Use the star decorating tip to make a ruffled border on all the edges and top with sprinkles.
- Use the frosting to stick a heart gummy to the front and back of the love shack.
- Use the mini Starburst to make a path to the love shack by sticking them to the cake platter.
- Frost your roof and tile it using the mini Starburst.
- Fill in the triangles with frosting and coat with candy heart sprinkles.
- Use the M&M’s to decorate the edges of the house.