Salted Caramel Recipe
(Pin to Pinterest)
Need a topping for that ice cream, something to go on the side of that pie or how about a sweet treat in your dull coffee? Check out this homemade Salted Caramel Recipe – Easy Homemade Treat with 5 Simple Ingredients.
- 1/2 cup light Corn syrup
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- Place corn syrup in a medium pan and heat over medium heat.
- When corn syrup is heated (starting to bubble) add sugar and stir until well mixed.
- Let syrup cook without stirring until it turns a golden color.
- Remove from heat add butter and stir until blended.
- Slowly add cream while stirring constantly to blend.
- Add salt and stir until dissolved.
Be sure to print out these FREE Salted Caramel Gift Tags.
Check out these other Recipes:
- Snowmen Milk Bottles
- Chocolate Covered Cherries Cordial Cupcakes
- Peppermint Snowmen Sticks
- Chocolate Cherry Mice
- Gingerbread Men Cookies
- Santa Hat Cupcakes
- Gluten FREE Peanut Butter Filled Chocolate Cupcakes
- Pumpkin Popcorn balls with FREE Label
- Cinnamon Dolce Syrup Recipe – Just like Starbucks
- Gifts in a Jar Ideas
- Pumpkin Spice Coffee Frappuccino Recipe
- Copy-Cat Starbucks Recipes
- Copy-Cat Restaurant Recipes
- Round-Up of Copy Cat Cracker Barrel Recipes
WHAT’S TRENDING? Looking for a few engaging activities? Grab Themed Minute to Win it Games – Traditional, New Year, Valentine’s Day, Easter & more! Use these fun activities in the office, classroom, or at your next party.
Last Updated on December 8, 2013 by Ashley at Frugal Coupon Living
Saw this recipe on the Flour Me with Love link board and had to check it out. Sounds like a yummy and easy caramel recipe. Thanks for sharing!!!
Emily from Reaching Beyond My Reach says
I love salted caramel anything! Thanks for sharing this! I can’t wait to try this!
Gail @ BibleLoveNotes.com says
This does look like something easy enough for me : )
I love salted caramel, but thought it would be hard to make.
And I love the way you packaged it in the mason jars.
thanks for the recipe/idea.
Jessica @ Preserving Life's Moments says
Oh My, looks so so good. I want to make it right now! We’d love it if you would like up over at our Awesome Things Tuesday party. http://jessicabooth.blogspot.com/2013/12/awesome-things-tuesday.html
Jessica @ Preserving Life’s Moments
From the looks of your pictures this would be a difficult recipe, then scrolling down it’s way easier than I expected. Looks delicious and easy. Pinning!
Jordan Hansen says
This caramel sounds like it would make a very nice gift. I hope you will come and share on Thank Goodness It’s Thursday at http://www.jordansonion.blogspot.com – the party goes live Thursday at 10am MST.
This sounds as good! Homemade caramel is the best. Never buy in the store again.
Miz Helen says
What a delicious gift to give or receive! Thanks so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday and have a very Merry Christmas!