Salted Caramel Recipe
(Pin to Pinterest)
Need a topping for that ice cream, something to go on the side of that pie or how about a sweet treat in your dull coffee? Check out this homemade Salted Caramel Recipe – Easy Homemade Treat with 5 Simple Ingredients.
- 1/2 cup light Corn syrup
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- Place corn syrup in a medium pan and heat over medium heat.
- When corn syrup is heated (starting to bubble) add sugar and stir until well mixed.
- Let syrup cook without stirring until it turns a golden color.
- Remove from heat add butter and stir until blended.
- Slowly add cream while stirring constantly to blend.
- Add salt and stir until dissolved.
Be sure to print out these FREE Salted Caramel Gift Tags.
Check out these other Recipes:
- Snowmen Milk Bottles
- Chocolate Covered Cherries Cordial Cupcakes
- Peppermint Snowmen Sticks
- Chocolate Cherry Mice
- Gingerbread Men Cookies
- Santa Hat Cupcakes
- Gluten FREE Peanut Butter Filled Chocolate Cupcakes
- Pumpkin Popcorn balls with FREE Label
- Cinnamon Dolce Syrup Recipe – Just like Starbucks
- Gifts in a Jar Ideas
- Pumpkin Spice Coffee Frappuccino Recipe
- Copy-Cat Starbucks Recipes
- Copy-Cat Restaurant Recipes
- Round-Up of Copy Cat Cracker Barrel Recipes
WHAT’S TRENDING? Get inspired these with Back to School Ideas.
Also access our Free Frugal Coupon Living Printables to help you find joy through embracing the chaos of motherhood more easily!
Stay in the know with daily deals, recipes, crafts, life hacks and seasonal content on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and more in your inbox.