DIY Gift Wrap Box Tutorial – Present Made from Reynolds Wrap Box
Pin to Pinterest
Not only are they thrifty-but these boxes are a perfect size and shape for filling with Christmas goodies. Rescue your aluminum foil, and saran wrap boxes from the recycle bin and put them to work for you-creating a lovely and unique gift. A simple but thoughtful gift for a teacher, hair dresser, dog groomer, neighbor, as a hostess gift or put one in the mailbox to thank your faithful mail carrier. You can fill it with small cookies, candies, nuts, mints, clementines or it would even be a fun for a child filled with small toys. This would also make a great project to include your child in creating- use plain brown shipping wrap and let them color, stamp or place stickers to cover the box prior to wrapping.
- Aluminum or Plastic wrap box
- wrapping paper
- ribbon, raffia, or string
- tissue paper
- glue stick
- 2 brads
- Start by removing the blade from your box.
- Lay the box on wrapping paper, loosely wrap and cut the paper so that it is slightly- about 1” longer than box all around.
- Spread glue all over the top flap of the box.
- Press paper onto box, smoothing out all air bubbles- leaving excess paper inside the box that reaches into the “cavity” of the box, where your treats will go.
- Glue the next section of the box, and continue all the way around, pressing out the bubbles as you go.
- Glue the inside flap and again press the paper down.
- Fold the box ends inward, like you would a present, as in the photo-secure with glue.
- Use a hole punch to make a hole in the center of the top flap, and close to the bottom at the base of the box.
- Insert a brad and secure it by spreading the tines open.
- Place a layer of tissue paper in the bottom of the box.
- Fill box with desired filler.
- Tie ribbon or raffia to one brad to secure it, wrap around the other end several times to hold closed.
- Top with a bow and gift tag to complete your gift.
Check out these other Recipes:
- IBC Root Beer Reindeer – Rudolph Bottle Tutorial
- Snowmen Milk Bottles
- Chocolate Covered Cherries Cordial Cupcakes
- Salted Caramel Recipe
- Snowmen Rice Krispies
- Peppermint Snowmen Sticks
- Chocolate Cherry Mice
- Gingerbread Men Cookies
- Santa Hat Cupcakes
- Gluten FREE Peanut Butter Filled Chocolate Cupcakes
- Pumpkin Popcorn balls with FREE Label
- Cinnamon Dolce Syrup Recipe – Just like Starbucks
- Gifts in a Jar Ideas
- Pumpkin Spice Coffee Frappuccino Recipe
- Copy-Cat Starbucks Recipes
- Copy-Cat Restaurant Recipes
- Round-Up of Copy Cat Cracker Barrel Recipes
WHAT’S TRENDING? Get inspired this Spring with Dollar Store Easter Decor.
Also access our Free Frugal Coupon Living Printables to help you find joy through embracing the chaos of motherhood more easily!
Stay in the know with daily deals, recipes, crafts, life hacks and seasonal content on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and more in your inbox.