DIY Gift Wrap Box Tutorial – Present Made from Reynolds Wrap Box
Pin to Pinterest
Not only are they thrifty-but these boxes are a perfect size and shape for filling with Christmas goodies. Rescue your aluminum foil, and saran wrap boxes from the recycle bin and put them to work for you-creating a lovely and unique gift. A simple but thoughtful gift for a teacher, hair dresser, dog groomer, neighbor, as a hostess gift or put one in the mailbox to thank your faithful mail carrier. You can fill it with small cookies, candies, nuts, mints, clementines or it would even be a fun for a child filled with small toys. This would also make a great project to include your child in creating- use plain brown shipping wrap and let them color, stamp or place stickers to cover the box prior to wrapping.
- Aluminum or Plastic wrap box
- wrapping paper
- ribbon, raffia, or string
- tissue paper
- glue stick
- 2 brads
- Start by removing the blade from your box.
- Lay the box on wrapping paper, loosely wrap and cut the paper so that it is slightly- about 1” longer than box all around.
- Spread glue all over the top flap of the box.
- Press paper onto box, smoothing out all air bubbles- leaving excess paper inside the box that reaches into the “cavity” of the box, where your treats will go.
- Glue the next section of the box, and continue all the way around, pressing out the bubbles as you go.
- Glue the inside flap and again press the paper down.
- Fold the box ends inward, like you would a present, as in the photo-secure with glue.
- Use a hole punch to make a hole in the center of the top flap, and close to the bottom at the base of the box.
- Insert a brad and secure it by spreading the tines open.
- Place a layer of tissue paper in the bottom of the box.
- Fill box with desired filler.
- Tie ribbon or raffia to one brad to secure it, wrap around the other end several times to hold closed.
- Top with a bow and gift tag to complete your gift.
Check out these other Recipes:
- IBC Root Beer Reindeer – Rudolph Bottle Tutorial
- Snowmen Milk Bottles
- Chocolate Covered Cherries Cordial Cupcakes
- Salted Caramel Recipe
- Snowmen Rice Krispies
- Peppermint Snowmen Sticks
- Chocolate Cherry Mice
- Gingerbread Men Cookies
- Santa Hat Cupcakes
- Gluten FREE Peanut Butter Filled Chocolate Cupcakes
- Pumpkin Popcorn balls with FREE Label
- Cinnamon Dolce Syrup Recipe – Just like Starbucks
- Gifts in a Jar Ideas
- Pumpkin Spice Coffee Frappuccino Recipe
- Copy-Cat Starbucks Recipes
- Copy-Cat Restaurant Recipes
- Round-Up of Copy Cat Cracker Barrel Recipes
WHAT’S TRENDING? Looking for a few engaging activities? Grab Minute to Win it Games – Traditional, Holiday, Group, and more! Use these fun activities in the office, classroom, or at your next birthday party.