IBC Root Beer Reindeer – Rudolph Glass Bottle Tutorial
(Pin to Pinterest)
You know dasher and dancer and prancer and vixen… But do you know the greatest IBC Reindeer of them all – Rudolph the Red Nosed Root Beer Reindeer!
Fun Glass Bottle Reindeer tutorial – have fun making all of Santa’s friends and gift to a hostess or friend for the holiday season.
- 6 Pack Bottled Root Beer
- 12 Wiggly Eyes
- 6 Red Pom Poms (1/4″)
- 9 Brown Pipe Cleaners
- Ribbon for Scarves (optional)
- Glue (either E6000 or Hot Glue)
- Glue eyes on bottle neck.
- Glue red pom pom nose just below eyes.
- Take 3 pipe cleaners and cut them in half, then cut each of these halves in half.
- Wrap a pipe cleaner just below the bottle cap and twist in the back and bring ends up to make main antlers.
- Take one of the quarter pipe cleaners and twist it about 1 1/4″ from end each main antler.
- Repeat this process for each bottle.
- If you would like, cut a piece of ribbon and wrap like a scarf around the bottle. Use a dab of glue to hold together.
NOTE: If you use the E6000, it needs to set for awhile before it will be tacky enough to stick to bottle.
Check out these other Recipes:
- Snowmen Milk Bottles
- Chocolate Covered Cherries Cordial Cupcakes
- Salted Caramel Recipe
- Snowmen Rice Krispies
- Peppermint Snowmen Sticks
- Chocolate Cherry Mice
- Gingerbread Men Cookies
- Santa Hat Cupcakes
- Gluten FREE Peanut Butter Filled Chocolate Cupcakes
- Pumpkin Popcorn balls with FREE Label
- Cinnamon Dolce Syrup Recipe – Just like Starbucks
- Gifts in a Jar Ideas
- Pumpkin Spice Coffee Frappuccino Recipe
- Copy-Cat Starbucks Recipes
- Copy-Cat Restaurant Recipes
- Round-Up of Copy Cat Cracker Barrel Recipes
WHAT’S TRENDING? Take your kids on a HALLOWEEN SCAVENGER HUNT for candy or fun non-spooky goodies.
Also access our Free Frugal Coupon Living Printables to help you find joy through embracing the chaos of motherhood more easily!
Stay in the know with daily deals, recipes, crafts, life hacks and seasonal content on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and more in your inbox.