Easy Gingerbread Man Cookies made with Little Debbie® Oatmeal Creme Pies. This is a fun and adorable Kids Food Craft for the Christmas season!
- Little Debbie® Oatmeal Creme Pies
- Vanilla frosting
- Large candy eyes
- Strawberry Mentos
- Decorating bag
- Parchment paper
- Open your oatmeal creme pies and place them on a sheet of parchment paper.
- Fill a decorating bag up with vanilla frosting and cut a small tip off the end.
- Use your bag of vanilla frosting to dab a small amount of frosting onto the back of two candy eyes and press them onto the front of an oatmeal creme pie towards the top.
- Now use your bag of vanilla frosting to draw a wavy circle onto the putter edge of the oatmeal creme pie and a wavy smile below the eyes.
- Carefully press one strawberry Mentos on each side of the wavy smile.