Chocolate Covered Maraschino Cherry Mice Recipe
(Pin to Pinterest)
Definition of When the cat’s away, the mice will play (at least if the Elf isn’t watching). This holiday season, have fun making this Christmas dessert recipe with the kids. Dip Maraschino Cherries (with their stems) in chocolate and top off with a yummy Hershey’s Kiss!
- 12 drained Maraschino Cherries with stems
- 12 Hersheys Kisses
- 1/2 cup Light Cocoa Candy Melts
- 1/8 cup White Candy Melts
- 24 Almond slices
- Heat Light Cocoa Candy Chips in small bowl by microwaving for 30 seconds stirring and repeating until melted.
- Hold cherry by stem and dip in chocolate making sure to get complete coverage
- Place bottom of cherry against bottom of Hershey Kiss and place on wax paper.
- Gently insert 2 Almond slices between the cherry and the kiss to create ears.
- Allow to cool and set and refrigerator for 5 minutes.
- Heat White Candy Chips in small bowl by microwaving for 30 seconds stirring and repeating until melted.
- Using toothpick, gather up small bit of melted white chocolate and paint on each eye.
- Allow chocolate to set.
Chocolate Maraschino Cherry Mice Recipe? Check out these others:
- Snowmen Milk Bottles
- Chocolate Covered Cherries Cordial Cupcakes
- Snowmen Peppermint Sticks
- Gingerbread Men Cookies
- Santa Hat Cupcakes
- Pumpkin Spice Doughnuts
- Cinnamon Dolce Syrup Recipe – Just like Starbucks
- Pumpkin Spice Coffee Frappuccino Recipe
- Copy-Cat Starbucks Recipes
- Copy-Cat Restaurant Recipes
Don’t forget to watch me on Rachael Ray on Tuesday 11/26 making some fun cooking crafts with the kids!
Find more Recipes on Frugal Coupon Living and be sure to follow FCLAsh on Pinterest where there are dozens of ideas I have pinned for you!
WHAT’S TRENDING? Enjoy these NO BUMMER SUMMER BOREDOM BUSTERS FOR KIDS.
Also access our Free Frugal Coupon Living Printables to help you find joy through embracing the chaos of motherhood more easily!
Stay in the know with daily deals, recipes, crafts, life hacks and seasonal content on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and more in your inbox.