(Pin to Pinterest)
Looking for fun craft for the kids this Holiday, Winter or Christmas Season? Be sure to PIN this fun Peppermint Snowmen Pops Recipe. It is great food craft for the children and their friends.
- 3 Peppermint Candies
- 1 Popsicle Stick
- Black Glitter Gel Frosting
- Orange frosting
- Red or Green Sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees.
- On a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper, place your Popsicle stick.
- Align your peppermint candies on your Popsicle stick so that they are touching.
- Place in preheated oven for 3-4 minutes, watching carefully that the candies do not melt too much.
- Allow peppermints to cool, and use the Black Glitter Gel to make small dots for the eyes, and mouth.
- Using the orange frosting, dot a small dot in the center of the head to make a carrot nose.
- Place your sprinkles on the 2 bottom portions of the body for the “buttons”.
- Place the snowmen in the refrigerator for 10 minutes to allow the frosting to set.
Like the Peppermint Snowmen Pops Recipe? Check out these others:
- Snowmen Milk Bottles
- Chocolate Covered Cherries Cordial Cupcakes
- Chocolate Cherry Mice
- Gingerbread Men Cookies
- Santa Hat Cupcakes
- Gluten FREE Peanut Butter Filled Chocolate Cupcakes
- Pumpkin Popcorn balls with FREE Label
- Cinnamon Dolce Syrup Recipe – Just like Starbucks
- Pumpkin Spice Coffee Frappuccino Recipe
- Copy-Cat Starbucks Recipes
- Copy-Cat Restaurant Recipes
- Round-Up of Copy Cat Cracker Barrel Recipes
WHAT’S TRENDING: Check out our Pinterest Content including Summer Ideas – Hacks, Recipes, Crafts and More on Frugal Coupon Living.
Also try Amazon Prime which includes FREE 2-Day Shipping, FREE Kindle Books, and FREE Video Streaming!
Find this and updated daily deals, recipes, crafts, and seasonal content on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and other in your inbox.