Microwave Peppermint Fudge Recipe
Pin to Pinterest
Everyone loves an EASY Microwave tutorial especially on a yummy snack. This fudge will be sure to please the whole family, they will surely ask for more treats! I bet you won’t mind cause it is an easy dessert to make!
- (2) 14 oz Packages of Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 1/2 Cans Condensed Milk (21 oz)
- 1 Tsp Peppermint Extract
- 3 Candy Canes or red and white peppermints
- Place candy canes (or peppermints) in a food processor or crush inside of plastic bag
- Place chocolate chips in a large bowl
- Add condensed milk
- Add peppermint extract
- Microwave for 1 minute and then stir
- Return to microwave for an additional 1 minute
- Mix until smooth
- Pour mixture into a greased 8X8 pan
- Top with candy cane pieces
- Refrigerate for 1 hour
Like the Microwave Peppermint Fudge Recipe? Check out these others:
- Conversation Hearts Valentine Rice Krispie Treats
- Chocolate Cherry Mice
- JELL-O Heart Squares
- Salted Caramel Recipe
- Rice Krispie Snowmen
- Cupid’s Strawberry Float Recipe – these have been very popular
- Snowmen Milk Bottles
- Chocolate Covered Cherries Cordial Cupcakes
- Peppermint Snowmen Sticks
- Gingerbread Men Cookies
- Santa Hat Cupcakes
- Gluten FREE Peanut Butter Filled Chocolate Cupcakes
- Pumpkin Popcorn balls with FREE Label
- Cinnamon Dolce Syrup Recipe – Just like Starbucks
- Gifts in a Jar Ideas
- Pumpkin Spice Coffee Frappuccino Recipe
- Copy-Cat Starbucks Recipes
- Copy-Cat Restaurant Recipes
- Round-Up of Copy Cat Cracker Barrel Recipes
WHAT’S TRENDING? Looking for a few engaging activities? Grab Themed Minute to Win it Games – Traditional, New Year, Valentine’s Day, Easter & more! Use these fun activities in the office, classroom, or at your next party.
Last Updated on January 15, 2014 by Ashley at Frugal Coupon Living
Amber L. says
Looks yummy and very easy!
This look delicious! Thanks for linking up for Friday Favorites. I’m featuring you this week!
Ashley at Frugal Coupon Living says
Oh I can’t wait! Thanks for coming by to comment!
Miz Helen says
I just love your Peppermint Fudge, it looks awesome! Thanks so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday and have a very Merry Christmas!