(Scroll over top right of image to Pin to Pinterest)
Looking for delicious and easy dessert recipe for the adults this Thanksgiving or Christmas Season? Be sure to PIN this fun Chocolate Covered Cherry Cupcake recipe made from Devil’s Food Cake!
Chocolate Cordial Cupcakes Recipe:
- 1 box Devil’s Food Cake Mix
- Vegetable Oil (per box)
- Eggs (per box)
- Water (per box)
- 1/4 cup Flour
- 32 drained Maraschino Cherries
- 1 Box Chocolate covered Cherries
- 1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
- Hershey Chocolate Bar
- Mix cake mix according to box directions.
- Place cupcake liners in pan and fill them half full.
- Roll 16 maraschino cherries in flour. Place one cherry in the center of each cupcake.
- Bake in 350 oven 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Put chocolate covered cherries, powdered sugar, cream cheese, butter and cream in a pan over low heat.
- Bring to a simmer crush the cherries and stir until melted.
- Simmer for 10 minutes then allow icing to cool for 20 minutes.
- Frost cupcakes.
- Scrape chocolate bar to create shavings.
- Garnish with a maraschino cherry and chocolate shavings.
Like the Chocolate Cordial Cupcakes Recipe? Check out these others:
- Snowmen Milk Bottles
- Snowmen Peppermint Sticks
- Chocolate Cherry Mice
- Gingerbread Men Cookies
- Santa Hat Cupcakes
- Gluten FREE Peanut Butter Filled Chocolate Cupcakes
- Pumpkin Popcorn balls with FREE Label
- Cinnamon Dolce Syrup Recipe – Just like Starbucks
- Pumpkin Spice Coffee Frappuccino Recipe
- Copy-Cat Starbucks Recipes
- Copy-Cat Restaurant Recipes
- Round-Up of Copy Cat Cracker Barrel Recipes
WHAT’S TRENDING? Get ready for summer with low-cost activities and games for the kids! GET YOUR SUMMER BOREDOM BUSTER BUNDLE.
Also access our Free Frugal Coupon Living Printables to help you find joy through embracing the chaos of motherhood more easily!
Stay in the know with daily deals, recipes, crafts, life hacks and seasonal content on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and more in your inbox.