What’s Up Pudding Cup Valentines for Kids. Easy to make with a simple download, scissors and tape. Add a spoon and snack cup and you are all set for these DIY Valentine Ideas.
What’s Up Pudding Cup Valentine
Valentine for Kids
I am all about the at home printable to make things simple for Valentines Day. When preparing Valentines for kids, I always look for a printable that pairs well with something I can pick up from Amazon or even my local grocery store. That is why we love our Popcorn Valentine, Sharpie Valentine for Teachers, and Goldfish Valentine.
Visit our printable Valentines for kids!
If you are trying to perfect the perfect Valentine for the kids, try this What’s Up Pudding Cup Valentine. On your next grocery run, pick up enough pudding cups for the students in your child’s class and pair with our printable gift tag. Tie off with twine and a spoon!
Pudding Cup Valentine Supplies
Like I said above, very few supplies are needed for this Pudding Cup Valentine.
- Pudding Cups (get enough to match the number of students in the class)
- Pudding cup printable (see below)
- Optional: spoon (we think pink or red is adorable!)
- Optional: ribbon or string (we love red and white baker’s twine)
What’s Up Pudding Cup Directions
Not too many directions and probably a very straight forward process.
First, print the valentines on cardstock
Second, lay your pudding cup over the gift tag, tracing the shape of the pudding cup to the gift tag. Cut out around outer edge.
Fill out each to and from before the next step.
Next, tape the valentines on top of each pudding cup.
We like to tie a spoon with twine or a ribbon to the back of the cup and tie a bow around the center of the cup (optional).
I would attach a piece of tape in the pack of the pudding cup to hold the twine/ribbon in place.
Gift your What’s Up Valentine Pudding Cup and enjoy!
Our Pinterest community and I would love to see how this worked out for you. Share your final Pudding Cup Valentines. Leave a comment and/or add a photo here on Pinterest!
Pudding Cup Valentine Download
Get all of our free printables including What’s Up Pudding Cup Valentine. Subscribe and look for a link and password in our inbox. The password allows you to access and download all of our free printables.
Directions to Access Valentines
1.) Enter your email address HERE.
2.) Confirm the email request in your inbox.
3.) Look for the link and passcode in your inbox.
By downloading you are accepting the terms that this is for personal, non-commercial use. Please contact Frugal Coupon Living with any questions.
I am happy to share printables. When sharing with others, please lead them to my website instead of emailing them the file(s). It takes time, effort and money to put the freebies forth and I earn when you visit. Thanks for visiting and thanks for sharing with others!
Also visit our printable store for Printable Resources for mom!
How to Print Valentines at Staples
- Have your PDF, Word Document or printable saved to a folder on your computer.
- Sign in or create a Staples account.
- Return to the Staples Printing Service Page.
- Scroll down to Self-Service printing.
- Go to Start Project.
- Go to Documents Printing.
- Select Browse.
- Select the Buy Now Button under color.
- In the left column, choose add file(s).
- Select upload files (to upload a file from your computer).
- Add more files or select the blue upload button.
- Select done.
- Give your job a name in the top left column.
- Choose color or B&W.
- Make sure your project is single sided. (You can choose double sided if you need.)
- Choose the correct orientation of your project – landscape or portrait.
- I changed my media to 8.5×11 67 lb card/coverstock (I prefer a card stock feel over printer paper feel. It makes the paper very durable and sturdy.)
- Save your product to Staples or select add to cart on the bottom right.
- Proceed to checkout.
*Note: these Staple print service steps were added in Winter 2019 The directions may change as the website changes. They should give you a general outline of how to upload and order a print on Staples.com.
Make your own Valentine Mailbox with these DIY Ideas. Pin to Pinterest.
Also take a look at these Frugal DIY Kids Valentine Ideas. Pin to Pinterest.
WHAT’S TRENDING? Looking for a few engaging activities? Grab Themed Minute to Win it Games – Traditional, New Year, Valentine’s Day, Easter & more! Use these fun activities in the office, classroom, or at your next party.