Valentine Pillow Box Printable
We love this Pillow Box Template. It’s so easy to print, fold and fill! Give your sweetie chocolates, tart candies or maybe a gift card to their favorite ice cream shop or coffee spot. Anyway you fill it, they will love it! As far as Valentine’s go, it’s fairly gender neutral so, a gentlemen or your little guy will enjoy it just as well as your wife, friend or favorite girl. We also use this template for Spring treat giving too!
- Valentine Pillow Box Printable (see below)
Get this pillow box printable and all of Frugal Coupon Living’s Free Printables. Enter your name and email address and we will send you a link and password for access to your free downloads.
- Download the Valentine Pillow Box Printable (above).
- Fill the printer with cardstock and print out (the craft works fine with regular paper, but cardstock holds best).
- Cut out the template.
- Roll and place glue on the gray “glue here” tab.
- Hold and set. We suggest making sure the glue is truly dry. Let the pillow box sit awhile while the glue continues to dry.
- Once the glue is try, fold in the edges. Fill with candy or sweet Valentine notes.
Check out these other great recipes…
- Homemade Valentine Owl Craft– Pin to Pinterest
- Valentine Heart Confetti Pancakes – Pin to Pinterest
- Valentine Luminaries Mason Jar – Pin to Pinterest
- Strawberry Glazed Doughnuts – Pin to Pinterest
- Valentine Peeps Pops – Pin to Pinterest
- Pink Valentine Heart Pancakes – Pin to Pinterest
- JELL-O Heart Squares – Pin to Pinterest
- Conversation Hearts Valentine Rice Krispie Treats – Pin to Pinterest
- Cupid’s Strawberry Float Recipe – Pin to Pinterest
- Pink Candy Valentine Popcorn – Pin to Pinterest
- Funfetti Dip – Pin to Pinterest
- Valentine Burlap Wreath – Pin to Pinterest
- Mini Cherry Heart Pies – Pin to Pinterest
- Chocolate Cherry Mice – Pin to Pinterest
- Hidden Hearts Pound Cake – Pin to Pinterest
- Copycat Cotton Candy Frappuccino – Pin to Pinterest
- Neapolitan Cheesecake Brownies – Pin to Pinterest
- Cherry Cheesecake Ice Cream – Pin to Pinterest
Also, have fun with these Valentine DIY Tutorials…
- Goldfish “Hooked on You” Valentines – Pin to Pinterest
- Paint Strip Valentine Bookmarks – Pin to Pinterest
- You’re a HOOT Owl Valentine – Pin to Pinterest
- You’re Just WRITE for Me ROLO Pencil – Pin to Pinterest
- Valentine’s Day Scratch-Off Tickets – Pin to Pinterest
WHAT’S TRENDING? Get inspired these with Back to School Ideas.
Also access our Free Frugal Coupon Living Printables to help you find joy through embracing the chaos of motherhood more easily!
Stay in the know with daily deals, recipes, crafts, life hacks and seasonal content on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and more in your inbox.