Goldfish Hooked On You Valentine – free printable for Valentines’ Day. Gift with America’s favorite snack, tiny orange fish!
Goldfish Hooked On You Valentine
Do you need a cute non-candy Valentine to pass out for your child? Well, who can resist a bag of Valentine’s treats that smile at you? An adorable alternative to candy for Valentine’s Day this cute printable and treat idea ideas is perfect for classmates, neighbors, or family. Use any variety of goldfish you prefer, sweet or salty. I personally love the look of the traditional little orange guy! For less than $10 you can make enough bags for an entire class, and don’t forget the teacher! Simply print the bag topper and let your little one help you to fill the bag, assemble and go! Anyone your child comes in contact with in the course of day to day would appreciate one of these bags; bus driver, crossing guard, room mom, teacher, principle, or even a ballet or karate teacher.
- Hooked on You Printable (see below)
- 4×6 Cellophane bags (available at Hobby Lobby and Michaels)
- Print off the FREE Frugal Coupon Living bag topper HERE on cardstock for a sturdier topper, 4×6 is a perfect size for bags.
- Cut topper out of cardstock using scissors or a paper slicer – I use mine for scrapbooking but if you do any paper crafts at all its a great item to have on hand, one like this does just fine.
- Fold topper in half, creasing the middle.
- Scoop ¼ to ½ cup of goldfish into bag, roll down to keep fresh, seal with a small piece of tape.
- Place bag topper over bag and secure with 2 staples.
- Repeat till you have enough for the entire class!
Get this Goldfish Valentine and all of Frugal Coupon Living’s Free Printables. Enter your name and email address and we will send you a link and password for access to your free downloads.
By downloading you are accepting the terms that this is for personal, non-commercial use. Please contact Frugal Coupon Living with any questions.
I am happy to share printables. When sharing with others, please lead them to my website instead of emailing them the file(s). It takes time, effort and money to put the freebies forth and I earn when you visit. Thanks for visiting and thanks for sharing with others!
WHAT’S TRENDING? Get inspired this Valentine’s Day with these Galentine Valentine’s Day Ideas for the girls.
Also access our Free Frugal Coupon Living Printables to help you find joy through embracing the chaos of motherhood more easily!
Stay in the know with daily deals, recipes, crafts, life hacks and seasonal content on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and more in your inbox.