- Teddy Grahams
- Conversation Hearts
- Vanilla icing
- Decorating bag
- Parchment paper
- Carefully pour your Teddy Graham’s our onto a piece of parchment paper.
- Fill a decorating bag with vanilla frosting and cut a small tip off the end of the bag.
- Squeeze a small amount of frosting onto the belly of each Teddy Graham.
- Stick one conversation heart onto each Teddy Graham.
- I suggest you place them in the freezer or refrigerator to harden the icing and secure the conversation hearts on your Teddy Graham bears.
… and now you have a no-bake bear hug!