Ready for a thoughtful punny gift? We are back with this adorable Stuck with You Teacher Appreciation Printable. Pair with Scotch Expressions Ruler Design Masking Tape and gift for a teacher.
Stuck with You Teacher Appreciation Printable
While in the store the other day, we came across the cutest ruler design masking tape from Scotch Expressions. Though I had no reason for celebration, I had to pick it up for my girls’ teachers. I also wanted to pair a gift tag with some pun – I am glad I am stuck with you! As you know from my previous posts, I am a former teacher and always looking to show my kid’s teachers affirmations and thanks.
Always find a reason – Thankful Thursday
We made this as a Thankful Thursday gift. Just a creative way to show a teacher how much she is appreciation for no reason. It would also be cute as a Punny Teacher Gift Idea.
If you don’t have this masking tape, think of another item to pair with the gift tag. Glue, clear tape, candy, whatever is sticky and fun!
Stuck with You Supplies:
Your supplies are really optional, but these are the things we used for this Teacher Appreciation Gift.
- Turquoise tulle
- Turquoise curling ribbon
- Scotch Expressions ruler design masking tape
- Stuck on you printable (see below)
You will also need a resource to print this. We suggest sending the order to Staples and printing on card stock. More on that below.
Stuck with You Directions:
Some of these directions are based up my own resources. Your directions will vary based on the supplies you use to make your teacher gift.
Take your Stuck with You printable. Cut out the gift tag and punch or cut a hole in the top of the tag.
Cut about four inches of curling ribbon.
Next, string your ribbon through the Scotch brand tape and the gift tag. Tie a knot and curl with scissors.
Cut off some tulle. We used about three inches. Tie around the curling ribbon and make a cute accent to your bow.
Finally, have your child sign their name and gift to a teacher.
By downloading you are accepting the terms that this is for personal, non-commercial use. Please contact Frugal Coupon Living with any questions.
I am happy to share printables. When sharing with others, please lead them to my website instead of emailing them the file(s). It takes time, effort and money to put the freebies forth and I earn when you visit. Thanks for visiting and thanks for sharing with others!
I like to order my prints at Staples. It saves on ink and is only a few short miles from my home. I pick-up at the store, but of course you can upload them online and then have them shipped to your home.
To Order Your Printables at Staples*:
- Download and save your image from this post. (Please note these images are for personal use only and cannot be sold or used for commercial use.)
- Sign in or create a Staples account on their print service page.
- Return to Staples print service page.
- Go to Start Project.
- Go to Documents Printing. Select Browse.
- Select the Buy Now Button under color.
- On the left column, choose add file.
- Select upload.
- Select done.
- Give your job a name.
- Make sure your project is single sided. The orientation should be landscape.
- I changed my media to 8.5×10 and the media to 67 lb cover stock (I prefer a card stock feel over printer paper feel.)
- Select add to cart.
- Proceed to checkout. You can choose to ship to your home or to pick up at your local store. Pay online and show your invoice when you pick up (I just show the order number on my phone at pick-up.) The order invoice will arrive in your email inbox.
*Note: these Staple print service steps were added in Winter 2019 The directions may change as the website changes. They should give you a general outline of how to upload and order a print on Staples.com.Ready for a thoughtful punny gift? Print this adorable Stuck with You Teacher Appreciation Printable. Pair with @ScotchProducts Ruler Design Masking Tape. #FrugalCouponLiving #ScotchProductsClick To Tweet
WHAT’S TRENDING: Check out our Pinterest Content including Valentine’s Day Recipe and Crafts on Frugal Coupon Living.
Also try Amazon Prime which includes FREE 2-Day Shipping, FREE Kindle Books, and FREE Video Streaming!
Find this and updated daily deals, recipes, crafts, and seasonal content on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and other in your inbox.