Witness this Christmas with the Legend of Candy Cane Poem. This free printable gift tag reminds your receiver of Jesus, the Shepherd, and His blood shed for our sins. It’s a cute gift for church, Sunday School, Awana and more!
Candy Cane Poem Printable
Does your family have any Christmas Traditions? We have two traditions we have been pretty consistent about. First, we have done Elf on the Shelf from the time the kids were very young. This of course if very fun and a good way to enforce good behavior over the excitement of the Christmas season. We also try to reign it home with the reason for the season – Jesus. This can be done via Advent Calendars or Birthday Cakes for Jesus (coming soon!) We also love to share the message of these season with our Candy Cane Poem Printable.
Candy Cane Poem Gift
When you are apart of a bible study or Sunday school group, gifting to the entire group can feel rather daunting. Your group is likely quite important to you and you want to show a little thought but spending money on everyone isn’t very friendly on the wallet. For those of us who have the love language of giving gifts, this frugal friendly Candy Cane Poem is for you!
Look at the candy cane, what do you see?
Stripes that are red, like the blood shed for me.
White is for my Savior, who’s sinless and pure!
J is for Jesus, my Lord,
That’s for sure!
Turn it around and a staff you will see;
Jesus, my shepherd, was born for me!
The poem is a cute way to witness over the Christmas season. It’s also a gift that can be re-gifted to witness to unbelievers too! Simply print your PDF (see below) and cut the Gift Tags out. Cut a hole and tie to a candy cane with a Christmas Ribbon.
Also check this out! I also gave this adorable punny paper towel gift tag to my group of bible study ladies last year.
Free Candy Cane Poem Download
Want to print this free Candy Cane Poem?
Get all of our free printables including this Christmas Candy Cane Poem. Subscribe and look for a link and password in our inbox. The password allows you to access and download all of our free printables.
1.) Enter your email address HERE.
2.) Confirm the email request in your inbox.
3.) Look for the link and passcode in your inbox.
By downloading you are accepting the terms that this is for personal, non-commercial use. Please contact Frugal Coupon Living with any questions.
I like to order my prints at Staples. It saves on ink and is only a few short miles from my home. I pick-up at the store, but of course you can upload them online and then have them shipped to your home.
How To Order Our Printables from Staples
- Download and save your image from this post. (Please note these images are for personal use only and cannot be sold or used for commercial use.)
- Sign in or create a Staples account on their print service page.
- Return to Staples print service page.
- Go to Start Project.
- Go to Documents Printing. Select Browse.
- Select the Buy Now Button under color.
- On the left column, choose add file.
- Select upload.
- Select done.
- Give your job a name.
- Make sure your project is single sided. The orientation should be landscape (horizontal).
- I changed my media to 8.5×10 and the media to 67 lb cover stock (I prefer a card stock feel over printer paper feel.)
- Select add to cart.
- Proceed to checkout. My total was $0.65 for one print. You can choose to ship to your home or to pick up at your local store. Pay online and show your invoice when you pick up (I just show the order number on my phone at pick-up.) The order invoice will arrive in your email inbox.
*Note: these Staple print service steps were added in Winter 2019 The directions may change as the website changes. They should give you a general outline of how to upload and order a print on Staples.com.
Our Pinterest community and I would love to see how this worked out for you. Share your final Jesus Christmas Poem and Candy Cane craft. Leave a comment and/or add a photo here on Pinterest!
WHAT’S TRENDING? Get inspired these with Back to School Ideas.
Also access our Free Frugal Coupon Living Printables to help you find joy through embracing the chaos of motherhood more easily!
Stay in the know with daily deals, recipes, crafts, life hacks and seasonal content on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and more in your inbox.