Print this Disney World Bucket List out now, as you begin thinking about visiting The Most Magical Place on Earth! Trust me, you’ll want to make sure you do everything on this ultimate list of Disney experiences – so include it in your planning!
Disney World is probably at the top of most families’ “Must Visit” list, especially if they have small children. It’s one of the most visited vacation spots in the world each year, and it’s obvious why. Where else can you find so many characters from your childhood, so many delicious foods and treats, and so many fun rides and shows all in one place?!
There is so much to do in Disney World, you can spend an entire week there and still not see and do everything. That’s why we’ve created a list of the things you don’t want to miss on your visit. This “Bucket List” will make your vacation fun too, I’m sure, since it’s like a scavenger hunt to mark off everything on the list!
Isn’t it cute?! Just reading over the list makes me want to book a trip to Orlando right away!
I mention this bucket list is for families, but ANYONE can print it and check off the boxes.
Couples. Friends. Solo travelers. Basically, anyone planning a Disney World vacation can benefit from this list.
And it’s better to print this bucket list for Disney World as you begin planning your trip, rather than waiting until you leave. That way, you can be strategic about the 20 items on the list to ensure you get them done while on vacation.
What’s Included in this Bucket List?
Here’s the 20 items you’ll be doing as you complete this bucket list:
- Meet Mickey Mouse – because who wouldn’t do this before they left his home?
- Take a picture in front of Cinderella’s Castle
- Take a silly “on the ride” photo – there are plenty of fun rides for this!
- Buy pins for a lanyard
- Find 20 Hidden Mickey shapes – No one knows the exact number there are, but it’s been reported there are 1,000 Hidden Mickeys in WDW!
- Dine at Be Our Guest and try the “grey stuff”
- Eat a Dole Whip from Aloha Isle – Trust me, you’ll want to try one!
- Watch a Parade
- Buy a Christmas ornament from Ye Olde Christmas Shoppe
- Pick up the old fashioned phone in The Chapeau Hat Shop
- Get embroidered Mickey ears
- Get 10 autographs from characters – Don’t forget a souvenir autograph book!
- Spin really fast on the Mad Hatter Tea Cups
- Give Ariel a dinglehopper
- Ride the carousel
- Take a photo with Mickey-shaped balloons – And maybe buy a few??
- Watch the Dapper Dans
- Get Pixie Dusted at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
- Watch the fireworks
- See the kiss goodnight at Cinderella’s Castle
Disney Family Bucket List Printable
We are offering this bucket list in two different colors, one for girls and one for boys. Print one or both, your choice. The red and yellow option is a bit gender-neutral, but we wanted to make one fit for Disney princess too!
Download our Disney Bucket List printable set. This set includes two styles (a yellow and red pattern and a pink and purple pattern.)
Take a look at this awesome Disney Photo Spot Checklist and Bingo Board. Say Cheese! Enjoy a guide to the best photo spots in all Disney World parks including the Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, Epcot and Animal Kingdom. Download this free Disney Bingo checklist printable to keep track of your great photo opportunities, Disney selfie locations, & character photo challenge. This is a fun family activity for visiting the Disney parks in Orlando, Florida. Pin to Pinterest.
Are you and your family headed to the most magical place on earth? If so, you will need these fun family activities. Download and print this free Disney Scavenger Hunt and Disney World Challenges today! See how many you can check off the list! Pin to Pinterest.
WHAT’S TRENDING? Looking for a few engaging activities? Grab Themed Minute to Win it Games – Traditional, New Year, Valentine’s Day, Easter & more! Use these fun activities in the office, classroom, or at your next party.