Ring in a good time and create a memorable girls’ night out with these fun scavenger hunt activities for bachelorette parties. Bachelorette scavenger hunt ideas, cute printable checklists & bachelorette party themes.
Here comes the bride! Celebrate the bride-to-be and the bride tribe with a fun bachelorette party. Enjoy cute bachelorette party theme ideas with these super cute printable bachelorette scavenger hunts. Have clean fun (or dirty fun) in bars, on a cruise, in Vegas, in Miami, Charleston, Nashville, and more. We promise the bride will love them!
What are fun things to do at a Bachelorette Party?
No matter your city or location, there are plenty of fun things that can be had at a bachelorette party. The most important thing you want the bride and bride tribe to leave with is memories of fun. A commemorative bachelorette party favor, a personalized T-shirt, or a themed party game can make a party or girls’ get-together feel unique and remind people of the great time that was had later on.
Consider some of these fun ideas for a bachelorette party…
- Go away on a girls’ trip! Can’t afford an entire girls’ weekend trip, just make it a singular hen night. Getting out of your comfort zone and an unfamiliar environment adds a bit of an adventure.
- Keep it funny. Okay, there might be a few photos that don’t make it to social media like the “same penis forever” banner your grandmother might faint at seeing. Then again, she might just get it. She is how old?
- Bring something sexy and fun. Have all guests bring a pair of underwear to the event. They can gift the bride something special. Make it a fun bachelorette party game by having the bride guess who gave her which pair of panties. You can even use this sexy underwear as cute bachelorette party decor.
- Create a theme. There are plenty of fun ideas you can play on like the last fiesta, sail before the veil nautical theme, or Vegas now, vows later. YOu don’t have to hit these locations to stay within the fun theme.
- Read the bride. If she works daily in a highly stressful environment, then consider keeping it low-key. Host a spa party or go on a relaxing retreat.
- Have a wine tasting at a winery or even host a bachelorette wine party at home. Grab a special bottle the maid-of-honor can toast with at the wedding rehearsal or wedding reception.
- Add a few fun activities like bach games or selfie bachelorette scavenger hunts. Games and activities bring low-cost bachelorette party entertainment but plenty of impressionable life-long memories.
Take a look at these themed bachelorette scavenger hunt ideas.
Bachelorette Scavenger Hunt Ideas
Bachelorette parties are events for the bride to celebrate her final days as a single girl. They can be filled with activities including a bridal party scavenger hunt. A scavenger hunt is a game where a person (or group of people) begins to find items on a checklist. By combining both a bachelorette party and a scavenger hunt, you put together themed actions and items for the bridal party to photograph or check off the list. Points are awarded based on the most amazing dares performed.
Before completing a bachelorette treasure hunt, the “I do crew” can discuss the number of points the bride must earn on the printable Bachelorette checklist. The bridal party crew can then can have fun bachelorette party favors or prizes she earns as she performs the series of tasks.
When putting together a scavenger hunt for a bachelorette idea, consider some of these fun tips…
- Only photographic evidence counts. This scavenger hunt list is easily turned into fun photo challenges. If this is what happens ins “Vegas” stays in “Vegas” type of night, then erase photos at the end of the night.
- Have fun bachelorette party props to keep the girls’ night them. A fun veil, a sparkling light-up diamond ring, and heart sunglasses are sure to express the “bachelorette party” to the outside world. Having matching items might ensure that one bridesmaid doesn’t get lost after a few drinks!
- Have before and after photos. Bachelorette Mug Shot photos are great for before the night begins and after everyone gets back. If everyone hits the pillow before the last photo, then early morning photos before brunch might actually make you cry.
- Feel free to use creative freedom. Just let the bride have fun and enjoy the night. Don’t push her toward anything she will regret but be sure to fill her night with laughter and fun. There is no reason to drink or alternatively, there is all the reason to drink. Before reading your bride tribe, be sure to read the bride and head in a direction with fun ideas she will like.
Fun ideas you can add to a selfie bachelorette scavenger hunt game include…
- Find a guy with the same name as the groom
- Dance on a bar
- Get a piggy back ride
- Get someone to buy you a drink
- Take a group photo at a historic monument or city location
- Start a chant
- Post a TikTok dance
- Photobomb a photo
- Use the men’s restroom
- Take a selfie with strangers
… and more!
Award high and low points based on how challenging or daring a task might be.
Bachelorette Scavenger Hunt PDF
Ready for a bit of fun? We’ve put together some great bachelorette party scavenger hunt ideas for you. Grab one of these Bachelorette Scavenger Hunt Printable PDF documents. These downloadable bachelorette party scavenger hunts are perfect for multiple occasions.
These downloadable bachelorette party scavenger hunts are perfect for multiple occasions. Take a look at these example scavenger hunt templates.
Bachelorette Scavenger Hunt Miami
Headed to the land of beautiful people and neon lights? Hit the tip of Florida with this Miami Bachelorette Scavenger Hunt Printable. Body shots, sports cars, neon lights – there are so many good scavenge rhunt ideas to check off for this beach-themed treasure hunt. Bienvenido a Miami!
Bachelorette Scavenger Hunt Vegas
Who says Vegas is only for the bachelor party? Take this Las Vegans Bachelorette Scavenger Hunt on your girls’ trip. This list of Las Vegas treasure hunt items includes the Las Vegas sign, slot machines, Elvis Presley, and before and after mugshot bachelorette party lineup photos.
Charleston Bachelorette Scavenger Hunt
The items found on this adorable Charleston Bachelorette Scavenger Hunt include the iconic pineapple fountain, rainbow row, a carriage ride, and a bike taxi. Everything for an iconic Charleston-theme bachelorette weekend for the girls.
Nashville Bachelorette Scavenger Hunt
Get ready to hit the Broadway thoroughfare with this printable Nashville Scavenger Hunt for a Bachelorette. If you are having a Smashed in Nash Nashville Bachelorette party, you will want this printable treasure hunt for downtown Nashville. Ride a mechanical bull, find a Nashville tractor, wear a stranger’s hat, and line dance.
Bachelorette Cruise Scavenger Hunt
Is it the last sail before the veil? This Nautical-Themed Cruise Bachelorette Scavenger hunt includes many things found on a yacht or ship. A few examples in the list of items include taking a group photo with the captain, finding another bridal party, wearing a nautical hat, or making a snow angel in the sand.
Bar Crawl Scavenger Hunt
If you are looking for a generic scavenger hunt template, this one is it! This Bar Bachelorette Scavenger Hunt can be done in virtually any public setting or location that includes drinks, dancing, and fun. Hit the local bar or dance floor and start checking off the list. Find a guy with the groom’s name, find something blue, tie a cherry stem with your tongue, and more.
It’s time to ring in a good time! See them all and add this fun activity to your night.
Get Downloadable Bachelorette Scavenger Hunts
FAQs Bachelorette Scavenger Hunt
Have a few questions before you buy? We have the answers to these fun downloadable bachelorette scavenger hunt ideas.
Is this a clean bachelorette scavenger hunt?
Honestly, these scavenger hunts are clean and dirty. You make it what it is! These bachelorette scavenger hunt ideas can be done without alcohol to can be enjoyed with a few drinks. There is nothing in this printable Bachelorette party set about kissing a random guy, finding a condom, exchanging phone numbers, or getting a pole or lap dance. A few fun dares in your list of ideas includes a fun photo with a stranger, singing at a karaoke bar, taking a body shot (non-alcoholic is fine), wearing a toilet paper veil, or asking an older couple for marriage advice.
Where can these bachelorette scavenger hunts be used?
Each of these bachelorette party hunts can be used in a specific location. Take them to the beaches of Miami, on a sunset cruise, to Nashville, Vegas, Charleston, and beyond. The bar crawl scavenger hunt is the most generic for any city or location. Want a personalized bachelorette scavenger hunt? Challenge us! Tell us your dream location and let’s see if we can make one for your bachelorette party weekend destination.
Are these personalized bachelorette scavenger hunts?
Yes and no. These bachelorette scavenger hunts do not have the bride’s name. However, they are personalized to bachelorette party locations. Are you going to a special place? Grab a personalized bachelorette scavenger hunt for your girls’ trip location including Miami, Nashville, Las Vegas, Charleston, and more. If we don’t have the bachelorette party destination, let us know! Where are you going for your special event? With a little creativity we can add DC, Boston, Chicago, New York, Atlanta, Disney, Austin, San Antonio… and more! Just message me your ideas.
Not ready to buy? Our email subscribers can access our free printable library with a few free bachelorette printables. Grab a beach packing list, beverage SVG files, wine party cheese markers, and more. Like these fun prints, then make your purchase later.
Subscribe and look for a link and password and instructions in your inbox. The password allows you to access and download all of our free printables.
1.) Enter your email address HERE.
2.) Confirm the email request in your inbox.
3.) Look for the link and passcode in your inbox.
By downloading digital downloads you are accepting the copyright-terms and permissions that this is for personal, non-commercial use. Please contact Frugal Coupon Living with any questions.
I am happy to share printables. When sharing with others, please lead them to my website instead of emailing them the file(s).Thanks for visiting and thanks for sharing with others!
How to Print at Staples
Don’t have a printer? You can print at your local print shop or your Staples Printing Center. Watch this video for how I print my PDF documents at Staples.
More Bachelorette Party Ideas
Want more bachelorette weekend fun? Fill your girls’ trip with some great ideas. Some of the best bachelorette party ideas and themes for a bride-to-be and her bridesmaids. Clean hen night ideas to create lifelong memories with friends. Before you begin planning the festivities, save these party ideas. We promise it will bring a memorable night!
Planning a bachelorette weekend can be hard. Adding in a variety of fun activities for a Bachelorette party can be very hard. Turn traditional games into bachelorette-themed party games. Here you’ll find some of the best bachelorette party games. Seventeen clean bachelorette games that will create a night to remember for the bride, her team of bridesmaids, and guests! Plenty of (free) laughter included.
Our Pinterest community and I would love to see how this worked out for you. Share your printable bachelorette scavenger hunt night out. What worked for you? What would you change? (of course nothing!)
Leave a comment here or on Pinterest!
WHAT’S TRENDING? Looking for a few engaging activities? Grab Themed Minute to Win it Games – Traditional, New Year, Valentine’s Day, Easter & more! Use these fun activities in the office, classroom, or at your next party.
Last Updated on April 18, 2023 by Ashley at Frugal Coupon Living
Leave a Reply