- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 1 cup mashed bananas (use about 3 medium bananas)
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix in a bowl the cake mix, bananas, eggs, oil, and nuts. Blend until there are no dry ingredients and everything is mixed well together
- Pour batter into a greased Bundt Pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes, then remove from the pan and allow to cool completely.
Makes one large loaf.
Note: You can substitute the cake for white, chocolate or even butter pecan cake mix. You can also use vegetable oil or apple sauce instead of coconut oil.
Amazon has the Nutiva Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 15-Ounce Tubs (Pack of 2) reduced to $15.30 with Subscribe & Save. (What is Subscribe and Save?) This makes each container $7.50/each.
- Yellow Cake Mix – Duncan Hines Signature Yellow Cake Mix (Pack of 6) $16.66 or $2.78 per box.
- White Cake Mix – Duncan Hines Classic White Cake Mix, (Pack of 6) $16.93 or $2.82 per box.
Find More Amazon Deals on Frugal Coupon Living. Head to Amazon for a look.
Note: Keep in mind that rices on Amazon change quickly and often.
Find this recipe and others on My Pinterest Boards.
WHAT’S TRENDING? Get inspired these with Back to School Ideas.
Also access our Free Frugal Coupon Living Printables to help you find joy through embracing the chaos of motherhood more easily!
Stay in the know with daily deals, recipes, crafts, life hacks and seasonal content on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and more in your inbox.