- 3/4 cup softened butter
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 cups + 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- Tube black icing
- 16 oz creamy vanilla frosting
- Preheat your oven to 325° and line a couple baking sheets with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Use a hand mixer to beat your butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Mix in your vanilla and almond extract and egg.
- Then mix your flour in and continue to mix until your ingredients start sticking together.
- Roll your dough out onto a floured piece of parchment paper and use your square cookie cutters to cut out your dice shapes and place onto your lined baking sheets.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes (depending on how thick your dough squares are) and let cool.
- Fill one decorating bag with your black icing and one with your vanilla frosting and cut the tips off.
- Frost a white outline on each square, fill in, and smooth your frosting out.
- Now draw small circles onto the white squares for the dice numbers.