- 5 boneless chicken breasts (3 lb package)
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can chopped green chilies, undrained
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can fire roasted tomatoes
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Corn or flour tortillas
- Optional toppings: shredded cheese, sour cream, salsa, guacamole, lettuce, tomato
- Place chicken breasts in the bottom of Crock-Pot (slow cooker).
- Sprinkle taco seasoning evenly over the chicken and top with diced onion.
- Pour cans of fire roasted tomatoes and green chilies over the top.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Remove lid and shred the chicken with two forks. Add chopped cilantro and incorporate into chicken mixture.