- 2 cups canned corn (about 15 oz)
- 2 cups canned black beans (about 15 oz)
- 1 cup rice
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tomato diced
- 1 avocado sliced
- shreeded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- dash of pepper
- Salt to taste
- 6 Tortillas
- In a pot, bring 2 cups lightly salted water to boil.
- Add the rice reduce to a simmer with the lid closed.
- Let it simmer until all the water is gone or about 15 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and let it it for 5 minutes.
- Mince the garlic, and add it to a nonstick skillet with vegetable oil on medium-high heat.
- Add corn; cook 8 to 10 minutes or until corn starts to brown, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in chili powder, salt and pepper to the corn.
- Slice the avocado, and tomato. Set aside.
- Warm the black beans in the microwave.
- Prepare the tortillas with the rice, corn, black beans, tomato, avocado, garlic, and Parmesan cheese.
- Serve and enjoy.