YAY! There’s another money-earning app that is not entirely new; but it’s new to me and is now available for iPhone, iTouch, iPad and Android users!
It is called ibotta and it’s completely FREE! Plus, when you sign up through that link, you’ll get an extra $5 in your account!
ibotta just launched with Winco, meaning you can now earn cash when you purchase products at Winco, Rite Aid, CVS, Walgreens, Target, Walmart and 26 other retailers!
Here’s how it works:
- Open the app and select certain things you want to buy before you shop. There are various items available at numerous stores nationwide.
- When you go shopping, take a picture of your receipt with your phone. Ibotta will verify your purchase and credit your account! In many cases, you will receive word from Ibotta in under 1 hour. It is super simple to upload your photo and money was added to my account within an hour.
- Get cash back via Paypal (easy-peasy) or have it donated to a school of your choice.
- Once you redeem an offer they will send you a new one.
- Personalize your profile and tell them what you like and don’t like and you’ll get more tailored offers for you. Also, be sure to check out the product detail page on the app itself in order to view the offer’s expiration date. Offers can sell out, so it’s important to redeem them before they’re gone!
This seriously takes no time to set up – maybe 5 minutes! When you are all set up, you will see the offers listed on your screen. Make sure to scroll over because you should have a bunch!
Make sure to sign up through the link I provided so you can get your $5 bonus! You won’t get it by just going through the App Store. Once you register, download ibotta on your phone and do your first offer and you should see the $5 bonus added to your account.
I just love these apps because they earn me more money for just going shopping.
Thanks, My Frugal Adventures and Hip 2 Save for all the info!
WHAT’S TRENDING? Looking for a few engaging activities? Grab Themed Minute to Win it Games – Traditional, New Year, Valentine’s Day, Easter & more! Use these fun activities in the office, classroom, or at your next party.