- 1 box Yellow Cake Mix (plus box ingredients)
- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 20 oz Apple Pie Filling
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- 1 container Caramel Frosting
- Prepare cake in 13×9″ pan according to box directions.
- Use spoon handle to poke holes evenly across cake.
- Combine sweetened condensed milk, cinnamon and nutmeg.Whisk until well blended.
- Pour mixture over cake making sure it gets down into holes.
- Using a knife, chop apple fie filling into smaller pieces and spread over top of cake.
- Refrigerate cake for several hours.
- Open frosting container and remove foil seal.
- Microwave for 15 seconds and stir. Repeat this until frosting is pourable.
- Pour over cake and spread with spatula to cover completely.
- Refrigerate for at least several more hours.