Superfood Green Smoothie with Protein Option
My morning routine is going to the gym and following up with a trip to Tropical Smoothie. One of my favorite drinks is their Island Green. I love knowing I am getting the nutrients of greens paired with the sweet taste of pineapple. Tired of spending $6 over and over, I decide to take this Superfood Green Smoothie home and added a touch of protein to help with my after workout body.
- ½ cup Frozen Kale
- 1/3 cup Frozen Spinach
- 1 cup Frozen Pineapple Chunks
- 1 ½ cup Coconut Water
- 1/3 to ½ Ripe Avocado
- Dash Ground Cayenne Pepper
- Optional: 1 scoop Juice Plus+ Complete French Vanilla Powder
Place all ingredients in blender and mix until smooth and creamy. If desired add honey a tsp. at a time to sweeten. Pour into glass. Garnish with pineapple, spinach, and a pinch of ground cayenne pepper. Serve immediately or seal and store in refrigerator for up to 48 hours.
Healthy Tips: This recipe is for a serving. Multiply as needed! These are all done easily in the blender. Almond milk can be replaced with any kind of milk, including soy, coconut or rice milk.
Total: 10 minutes
Servings: 16 oz.
Read more about how you can get $50 of FREE Juice Plus products and/or get FREE children’s supplements.
Read more about how you can get $50 of FREE Juice Plus products and/or get FREE children’s supplements!
More Juice PLUS+ Recipes
- Cold Relief Smoothie featuring Honey and Ginger – Pin to Pinterest
- Fall Apple Cinnamon Smoothie – Pin to Pinterest
- Healthy Piña Colada Smoothie with Honey and Fruit – Pin to Pinterest
- Healthy Chocolate Banana Smoothie Recipe with Cinnamon – Pin to Pinterest
- Healthy Strawberry Mango Smoothie – Pin to Pinterest
- Mint Chocolate Avocado Smoothie – Pin to Pinterest
- Healthy Blueberry Kale Smoothie – Pin to Pinterest
- Healthy Harvest Pumpkin Pie Smoothie – Pin to Pinterest
- Lean Green Smoothie with Cucumber, Spinach and Pineapple – Pin to Pinterest
- Fall Pumpkin Pie Smoothie – Pin to Pinterest
- Girl Scouts Thin Mint Smoothie – Pin to Pinterest
- Girl Scouts Do-Si-Dos Smoothie – Pin to Pinterest
- More Recipes Coming Soon!
WHAT’S TRENDING? Take your kids on a HALLOWEEN SCAVENGER HUNT for candy or fun non-spooky goodies.
Also access our Free Frugal Coupon Living Printables to help you find joy through embracing the chaos of motherhood more easily!
Stay in the know with daily deals, recipes, crafts, life hacks and seasonal content on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and more in your inbox.