Superfood Green Smoothie with Protein Option
My morning routine is going to the gym and following up with a trip to Tropical Smoothie. One of my favorite drinks is their Island Green. I love knowing I am getting the nutrients of greens paired with the sweet taste of pineapple. Tired of spending $6 over and over, I decide to take this Superfood Green Smoothie home and added a touch of protein to help with my after workout body.
- ½ cup Frozen Kale
- 1/3 cup Frozen Spinach
- 1 cup Frozen Pineapple Chunks
- 1 ½ cup Coconut Water
- 1/3 to ½ Ripe Avocado
- Dash Ground Cayenne Pepper
- Optional: 1 scoop Juice Plus+ Complete French Vanilla Powder
Place all ingredients in blender and mix until smooth and creamy. If desired add honey a tsp. at a time to sweeten. Pour into glass. Garnish with pineapple, spinach, and a pinch of ground cayenne pepper. Serve immediately or seal and store in refrigerator for up to 48 hours.
Healthy Tips: This recipe is for a serving. Multiply as needed! These are all done easily in the blender. Almond milk can be replaced with any kind of milk, including soy, coconut or rice milk.
Total: 10 minutes
Servings: 16 oz.
Read more about how you can get $50 of FREE Juice Plus products and/or get FREE children’s supplements.
Read more about how you can get $50 of FREE Juice Plus products and/or get FREE children’s supplements!
More Juice PLUS+ Recipes
- Cold Relief Smoothie featuring Honey and Ginger – Pin to Pinterest
- Fall Apple Cinnamon Smoothie – Pin to Pinterest
- Healthy Piña Colada Smoothie with Honey and Fruit – Pin to Pinterest
- Healthy Chocolate Banana Smoothie Recipe with Cinnamon – Pin to Pinterest
- Healthy Strawberry Mango Smoothie – Pin to Pinterest
- Mint Chocolate Avocado Smoothie – Pin to Pinterest
- Healthy Blueberry Kale Smoothie – Pin to Pinterest
- Healthy Harvest Pumpkin Pie Smoothie – Pin to Pinterest
- Lean Green Smoothie with Cucumber, Spinach and Pineapple – Pin to Pinterest
- Fall Pumpkin Pie Smoothie – Pin to Pinterest
- Girl Scouts Thin Mint Smoothie – Pin to Pinterest
- Girl Scouts Do-Si-Dos Smoothie – Pin to Pinterest
- More Recipes Coming Soon!
WHAT’S TRENDING? Looking for a few engaging activities? Grab Minute to Win it Games – Traditional, Holiday, Group, and more! Use these fun activities in the office, classroom, or at your next birthday party.