Cold Relief Smoothie
Pin to Pinterest
Always consult your doctor. I am not a medical professional.
Enjoy this healthy smoothie recipe incorporating the benefits of Juice Plus+ Protein Powder. Use this as an alternative to cold relief. Featuring a dose of immune boosting vitamin C, this is perfect for the fall season. Also consider the Healty Harvest Pumpkin Pie Smoothie and Fall Apple Cinnamon Smoothie.
- 1/2 cup fresh minced spinach
- ½ freshly squeezed lemon
- 1 inch piece of fresh ginger
- 2 Tbsp raw honey
- ½ cup cooked butternut squash (if you do not have it, use 1 cup of freshly diced.)
- 1 scoop Juice Plus+ Complete Frecn Vanilla Powder
- ice as needed
Mix all ingredients together and blend together in a blender until smooth.
Healthy Tips: This recipe is for a serving. Multiply as needed! These are all done easily in the blender. Almond milk can be replaced with any kind of milk, including soy or rice milk.
More Juice PLUS+ Recipes
- Pumpkin Pie Smoothie – Pin to Pinterest
- Fall Apple Cinnamon Smoothie – Pin to Pinterest
- Healthy Piña Colada Smoothie with Honey and Fruit – Pin to Pinterest
- Healthy Chocolate Banana Smoothie Recipe with Cinnamon – Pin to Pinterest
- Healthy Strawberry Mango Smoothie – Pin to Pinterest
- Mint Chocolate Avocado Smoothie – Pin to Pinterest
- Healthy Blueberry Kale Smoothie – Pin to Pinterest
- Healthy Harvest Pumpkin Pie Smoothie – Pin to Pinterest
- Lean Green Smoothie with Cucumber, Spinach and Pineapple – Pin to Pinterest
- More Recipes Coming Soon!
Read more about how you can get $50 of FREE Juice Plus products and/or get FREE children’s supplements!
WHAT’S TRENDING? Looking for a few engaging activities? Grab Themed Minute to Win it Games – Traditional, New Year, Valentine’s Day, Easter & more! Use these fun activities in the office, classroom, or at your next party.
Last Updated on December 14, 2018 by Ashley at Frugal Coupon Living
Julie V. (Somebody's Dinner) says
I definitely need this today! Thanks for sharing. I think I’ll put some Greek yogurt in mine because I have that and lack the French Vanilla Powder. I love ginger in smoothies and everything else.
Also, if you get a chance, stop by my Retro Re-Pin Party on my site. It opened Tuesday 8 p.m. and closes Thursday at 8 p.m. ET.
Miz Helen says
Hope you are having a great week and thanks so much for sharing your great post with Full Plate Thursday.
Come Back Soon!
Great Recipe! I’m featuring you with this week’s healthy tips!
Andrea @ This Pug Life says
Butternut squash is something I’ve never seen in a smoothie!