Healthy Pina Colada Smoothie
Pin to Pinterest
Feel like you are on the beach listening to the waves hit the shore with this yummy Pina Colada Smoothie – best off all, only healthy calories here!
Enjoy this healthy smoothie recipe incorporating the benefits of Juice Plus+ Protein Powder.
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1 Cup fresh pineapple
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 scoop Juice Plus+ Complete French Vanilla Powder
- ice as needed
Mix all ingredients together and blend together in a blender.
Healthy Tips: Recipes are per serving. Multiply as needed! These are all done easily in the blender. Freeze the banana without the peel in an airtight bag.
More Juice PLUS+ Recipes
- Pumpkin Pie Smoothie – Pin to Pinterest
- Cold Relief Smoothie with Ginger and Honey – Pin to Pinterest
- Healthy Strawberry Mango Smoothie – Pin to Pinterest
- Healthy Chocolate Banana Smoothie Recipe with Cinnamon – Pin to Pinterest
- Fall Apple Cinnamon Smoothie – Pin to Pinterest
- Mint Chocolate Avocado Smoothie – Pin to Pinterest
- Healthy Blueberry Kale Smoothie – Pin to Pinterest
- Healthy Harvest Pumpkin Pie Smoothie – Pin to Pinterest
- Lean Green Smoothie with Cucumber, Spinach and Pineapple – Pin to Pinterest
- More Recipes Coming Soon!
Read more about how you can get $50 of FREE Juice Plus products and/or get FREE children’s supplements!
WHAT’S TRENDING? Looking for a few engaging activities? Grab Themed Minute to Win it Games – Traditional, New Year, Valentine’s Day, Easter & more! Use these fun activities in the office, classroom, or at your next party.
Last Updated on January 14, 2016 by Ashley at Frugal Coupon Living
Yum. This sounds very delicious and refreshing. I love fresh pineapple. Sometimes I add mango to my pina coladas that might be a great variation for this too.
this looks delicious, thanks for the recipe. Thanks for linking up at Tell Me About It Tuesday. We hope you hop over and share with us again next week.
Jennie @ The Diary of a Real Housewife says
Yum! I love pina colada! This will be something I am trying soon!!
I’m hosting a linkup and would love for you to stop by!
Miz Helen says
Your recipe is featured on Full Plate Thursday this week. Hope you enjoy your New Red Plate and have a great weekend!