Fall Pumpkin Smoothie
- 1 1/4 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/4 cup Pecans
- 1 large frozen Banana
- 1 cup Almond Milk
- 1 tbsp Agave
- 1 scoop Juice Plus+ Complete French Vanilla Powder (or try this Vanilla Ice Cream Protein Powder on Amazon.)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ice as needed
Place pecans in blender and run util they are ground up. Add remaining ingredients in blender and blend until mixture is smooth. You can optionally top with coconut flake, pecans and pumpkin spice.
Healthy Tips: This recipe is for a serving. Multiply as needed! These are all done easily in the blender. Almond milk can be replaced with any kind of milk, including soy, coconut or rice milk.
Protein Packed Smoothie
We have more protein packed smoothie recipes for breakfast or meal replacements.
More Juice PLUS+ Recipes
- Cold Relief Smoothie featuring Honey and Ginger – Pin to Pinterest
- Fall Apple Cinnamon Smoothie – Pin to Pinterest
- Healthy Piña Colada Smoothie with Honey and Fruit – Pin to Pinterest
- Healthy Chocolate Banana Smoothie Recipe with Cinnamon – Pin to Pinterest
- Healthy Strawberry Mango Smoothie – Pin to Pinterest
- Mint Chocolate Avocado Smoothie – Pin to Pinterest
- Healthy Blueberry Kale Smoothie – Pin to Pinterest
- Healty Harvest Pumpkin Pie Smoothie – Pin to Pinterest
- Lean Green Smoothie with Cucumber, Spinach and Pineapple – Pin to Pinterest
- More Recipes Coming Soon!
Read more about how you can get $50 of FREE Juice Plus products and/or get FREE children’s supplements!
WHAT’S TRENDING? Enjoy these fun holiday games. DOWNLOAD 16 HALLOWEEN MINUTE TO WIN IT GAMES FOR ADULTS, KIDS & YOUTH . The printable Halloween games set includes party games instructions and a supply list.
Also access our Free Frugal Coupon Living Printables to help you find joy through embracing the chaos of motherhood more easily!
Stay in the know with daily deals, recipes, crafts, life hacks and seasonal content on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and more in your inbox.
Last Updated on July 7, 2020 by Ashley at Frugal Coupon Living