Healthy Lean Mean Green Smoothie Recipe
Pin to Pinterest
As we know, green veggies are amazing for our bodies. They often can be eaten in abundance offer countless health benefits. Leafy greens are full of vitamins, minerals, and disease-fighting phytochemicals and also rich in fiber.
Enjoy this healthy smoothie recipe incorporating the benefits of Juice Plus+ Protein Powder.
- 1 cup Almond Milk
- 2 inch piece of cucumber
- 2 kale leaves
- 1 & 1/2 cups of spinach
- 1 cup of frozen pineapple
- 1 tbsp ground flax seeds
- 1/2 scoop Juice Plus+ Complete Frecn Vanilla Powder
- ice as needed
Mix all ingredients together and blend together in a blender.
Healthy Tips: Recipes are per serving. Multiply as needed! These are all done easily in the blender. Consider replacing ground flax seeds with chia seeds to increase omega-3. Almond milk can be replaced with any kind of milk, including soy or rice milk. Freeze the banana without the peel in an airtight bag.
More Juice PLUS+ Recipes
- Pumpkin Pie Smoothie – Pin to Pinterest
- Cold Relief Smoothie with Ginger and Honey – Pin to Pinterest
- Healthy Piña Colada Smoothie with Honey and Fruit – Pin to Pinterest
- Healthy Chocolate Banana Smoothie Recipe with Cinnamon – Pin to Pinterest
- Healthy Strawberry Mango Smoothie – Pin to Pinterest
- Mint Chocolate Avocado Smoothie – Pin to Pinterest
- Healthy Blueberry Kale Smoothie – Pin to Pinterest
- Healthy Harvest Pumpkin Pie Smoothie – Pin to Pinterest
- Fall Apple Cinnamon Smoothie – Pin to Pinterest
- More Recipes Coming Soon!
Read more about how you can get $50 of FREE Juice Plus products and/or get FREE children’s supplements!
WHAT’S TRENDING? Get inspired this Spring with Dollar Store Easter Decor.
Also access our Free Frugal Coupon Living Printables to help you find joy through embracing the chaos of motherhood more easily!
Stay in the know with daily deals, recipes, crafts, life hacks and seasonal content on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and more in your inbox.