Healthy Chocolate Banana Smoothie Recipe with Cinnamon
Pin to Pinterest
When it comes to dessert, I want myself and my family to enjoy the flavor of food without feeling the guilt of calories and intake. This yummy recipe uses Juice Plus+ Chocolate Protein Powder so you can feel good about what you are drinking. It is so thick you will enjoy with a spoon!
- 1 cup rice milk
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 3 peeled frozen bananas
- 1 scoop Juice Plus+ Complete Dutch Chocolate Powder
Mix all ingredients together and blend together in a blender.
Healthy Tips: Recipes are per serving. Multiply as needed! These are all done easily in the blender. Peel bananas before freezing them in a plastic bag. Rice milk can be replaced with any kind of milk you prefer. I prefer Almond Milk. Consider adding ground flax seeds to increase omega-3.
More Juice PLUS+ Recipes
- Pumpkin Pie Smoothie – Pin to Pinterest
- Cold Relief Smoothie with Ginger and Honey – Pin to Pinterest
- Healthy Piña Colada Smoothie with Honey and Fruit – Pin to Pinterest
- Fall Apple Cinnamon Smoothie – Pin to Pinterest
- Healthy Strawberry Mango Smoothie – Pin to Pinterest
- Mint Chocolate Avocado Smoothie – Pin to Pinterest
- Healthy Blueberry Kale Smoothie – Pin to Pinterest
- Healthy Harvest Pumpkin Pie Smoothie – Pin to Pinterest
- Lean Green Smoothie with Cucumber, Spinach and Pineapple – Pin to Pinterest
- More Recipes Coming Soon!
Read more about how you can get $50 of FREE Juice Plus products and/or get FREE children’s supplements!
WHAT’S TRENDING: Check out our Pinterest Content including Summer Ideas – Hacks, Recipes, Crafts and More on Frugal Coupon Living.
Also try Amazon Prime which includes FREE 2-Day Shipping, FREE Kindle Books, and FREE Video Streaming!
Find this and updated daily deals, recipes, crafts, and seasonal content on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and other in your inbox.