Create the easiest Air Fryer Pizza in about 10 minutes flat. It creates a quick and easy pizza that is perfect for the kids on Friday night. This Texas toast pizza has 4 simple ingredients.
Pizza is a popular food all around the world, with variations in toppings and sauces. Nowadays, there are even gluten-free and vegan pizza options! But one of my favorite things to do lately is make air fryer pizzas.
With an air fryer you can get that crispy crust without having to use a ton of oil or cook it for hours on end. This recipe makes three personal-sized mini pizzas but if you want to feed more people then just double the ingredients below. It’s super easy and quick – I promise it won’t take more than 15 minutes from start to finish!
Why Cooking Pizza in the Air Fryer is Better
The air fryer has been trending for a while now, but it’s not just the latest and greatest kitchen gadget. It cooks your food in a more healthy way than traditional ovens. Air frying uses less oil, making the food crispier and healthier because there is no added fat to create that delicious crunchy crust.
And when you use an air fryer to make pizza dough or pizza sauce, you’re also using less oil since those ingredients are typically baked on parchment paper. This air fryer garlic toast pizza recipe goes from the air fryer to the table in just minutes. Pizza night will never be the same again!
Air Fryer FAQs
As with most things when a new trend pops up there’s confusion around it. Here are some answers to questions you might have:
- Can you fit a pizza in the air fryer? Absolutely! The air fryer is a great way to make personal-sized pizzas. You can fit two or three mini pizzas depending on the size of your air fryer.
- How long does it take to cook pizza in the air fryer? Unlike a traditional oven, the air fryer doesn’t take as long to cook your food. If you’re making mini pizzas they’ll only take about 5-8 minutes. The actual cook time depends on the thickness of your pizza dough, so be sure to check it after about five minutes of cooking time.
- Is frozen pizza good in air fryer good? Yes! You can use any frozen pizza in your air fryer, whether it’s gluten-free or vegan.
Can you put aluminum foil in an air fryer? Yes, you can use aluminum foil in most air fryers. However, you need to be careful not to scratch the non-stick coating of your air fryer. If you don’t use aluminum foil then be sure to spray the basket lightly with non-stick cooking oil or use parchment paper.
- Do I need to clean my air fryer after every use? Yes, it’s necessary to clean your air fryer after every use to make sure it functions properly. Be sure to wipe out any excess oil that might have spilled over or dried to the side of the basket.
How to Make Air Fryer Pizza
You’ll love how quick and easy this air fryer pepperoni pizza recipe is! What’s great about it is that since it’s made on Texas toast, you can make individual servings at lunchtime and the kids will not only love eating their individual pizza, but making it too!
3 slices frozen Pepperidge Farm Texas Toast Garlic
½ cup marinara sauce
½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
9 slices pepperoni
Spatula or spoon
First preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees and set to cook for 6 minutes.
Place each garlic bread in the basket of the air fryer and cook for 4 minutes.
Remove the basket and flip the Texas toast.
Using a spoon or spatula, spread a layer of sauce over the top of the toast, then top it with cheese and pepperoni.
Lastly, return the basket to the air fryer and cook for the remaining 2 minutes until your cheese is melted to the consistency that you like.
You’ve made easy and instant Texas Toast pizza from the Air Fryer!Print
Easy Air Fryer Pizza
- Prep Time: 4 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 3 1x
- Cuisine: Italian
Create the easiest Air Fryer Pizza in about 10 minutes flat. It creates a quick and easy pizza that is perfect for the kids on Friday night. Only 4 simple ingredients.
- 3 slices frozen Texas toast garlic bread
- ½ cup marinara sauce
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 9 slices pepperoni
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees and set to cook for 6 minutes.
- Place the garlic bread in the basket of the air fryer and cook for 4 minutes.
- Remove the basket and flip the toast. Spread a layer of sauce over the top of the toast, then top it with cheese and pepperoni.
- Return the basket to the air fryer and cook for the remaining 2 minutes.
Save this recipe for later. Print your recipe and add it to your recipe box or recipe binder! This is my favorite Recipe Binder – I get tired of printing the same recipe over and over. A binder keeps me organized and gives me a place to store my recipes.
How to Reheat Pizza in the Air Fryer
What’s the best way to reheat leftover pizza? The air fryer. This is a quick and easy way to warm up slices of pizza without using any oil or butter, leaving you with less calories and fat than traditional methods like the oven or microwave.
Here’s how to do it:
- First, place a piece of parchment paper on one side of the cooking rack in the air fryer basket (make sure there is enough room so that it doesn’t touch the heating element).
- Place your pieces of leftover pizza on top of the parchment paper.
- Close the air fryer and set it at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for two minutes.
- Open the air fryer and check to make sure your pizza is cooked throughout, then repeat if necessary until crispy.
And you’re done! Now go enjoy your air fryer Texas toast pizza while it’s piping hot!
What better way to spend a Friday evening than cooking some pizza in the air fryer with your family? Just pop this delicious air fryer pizza in, turn on a movie, and you have a fun family night in the making!
If you’re looking for more easy air fryer meals for your family here are a few they’ll love:
Enjoy these Tasty and Easy Air Fryer Recipes for Beginners. Pin to Pinterest to save for later.
Every beginner and expert needs a cheat sheet! Save this Air Fryer Cheat Sheet Download. Pin to Pinterest to save for later.
WHAT’S TRENDING? Looking for a few engaging activities? Grab Themed Minute to Win it Games – Traditional, New Year, Valentine’s Day, Easter & more! Use these fun activities in the office, classroom, or at your next party.
Last Updated on November 16, 2021 by Ashley at Frugal Coupon Living