Create the easiest Air Fryer Pizza in about 10 minutes flat. It creates a quick and easy pizza that is perfect for the kids on Friday night. Only 4 simple ingredients.
- 3 slices frozen Texas toast garlic bread
- ½ cup marinara sauce
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 9 slices pepperoni
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees and set to cook for 6 minutes.
- Place the garlic bread in the basket of the air fryer and cook for 4 minutes.
- Remove the basket and flip the toast. Spread a layer of sauce over the top of the toast, then top it with cheese and pepperoni.
- Return the basket to the air fryer and cook for the remaining 2 minutes.