IBC Root Beer Reindeer – Rudolph Glass Bottle Tutorial
(Pin to Pinterest)
You know dasher and dancer and prancer and vixen… But do you know the greatest IBC Reindeer of them all – Rudolph the Red Nosed Root Beer Reindeer!
Fun Glass Bottle Reindeer tutorial – have fun making all of Santa’s friends and gift to a hostess or friend for the holiday season.
- 6 Pack Bottled Root Beer
- 12 Wiggly Eyes
- 6 Red Pom Poms (1/4″)
- 9 Brown Pipe Cleaners
- Ribbon for Scarves (optional)
- Glue (either E6000 or Hot Glue)
- Glue eyes on bottle neck.
- Glue red pom pom nose just below eyes.
- Take 3 pipe cleaners and cut them in half, then cut each of these halves in half.
- Wrap a pipe cleaner just below the bottle cap and twist in the back and bring ends up to make main antlers.
- Take one of the quarter pipe cleaners and twist it about 1 1/4″ from end each main antler.
- Repeat this process for each bottle.
- If you would like, cut a piece of ribbon and wrap like a scarf around the bottle. Use a dab of glue to hold together.
NOTE: If you use the E6000, it needs to set for awhile before it will be tacky enough to stick to bottle.
Check out these other Recipes:
- Snowmen Milk Bottles
- Chocolate Covered Cherries Cordial Cupcakes
- Salted Caramel Recipe
- Snowmen Rice Krispies
- Peppermint Snowmen Sticks
- Chocolate Cherry Mice
- Gingerbread Men Cookies
- Santa Hat Cupcakes
- Gluten FREE Peanut Butter Filled Chocolate Cupcakes
- Pumpkin Popcorn balls with FREE Label
- Cinnamon Dolce Syrup Recipe – Just like Starbucks
- Gifts in a Jar Ideas
- Pumpkin Spice Coffee Frappuccino Recipe
- Copy-Cat Starbucks Recipes
- Copy-Cat Restaurant Recipes
- Round-Up of Copy Cat Cracker Barrel Recipes
WHAT’S TRENDING? Looking for a few engaging activities? Grab Minute to Win it Games – Traditional, Christmas, Friendsgiving, Thanksgiving, and more! Use these fun activities in the office, classroom, or at your next party.