Caramel Apple Fluff Recipe
(Scroll over top right of image to Pin to Pinterest)
Can you ever eat enough caramel and apples during the fall season? Probably not, which is why this simple recipe for Caramel Apple Fluff is sure to come in handy! Whether you need a potluck dish or just want a fun after dinner dessert, this Caramel Apple Fluff is a quick and inexpensive solution. You only need a few ingredients, and even the kids will love helping. Take a peek at how you can whip your own batch up.
Caramel Apple Fluff
- 6 large apples, your choice of color
- 6 Snickers candy bars
- 1 tub of Cool Whip
- 1 small package of vanilla pudding
- ½ cup of milk
- 1 ½ cups of mini marshmallows
- Caramel topping
1. In a large mixing bowl, pour in your packet of vanilla pudding, milk, and Cool Whip. Stir well until the mixture is well blended and fluffy.
2. Dice your six large apples and stir them into the mixture.
3. Dice the Snickers bars (this is easiest if they are a tad bit warm. Just set them in a window for a few minutes to soften them up) and stir them in.
4. Add the 1 ½ cups of marshmallows. For a fluffier mixture, you can bump the amount up to 2 cups.
5. Continue to stir well until all of the ingredients are coated in the Cool Whip and Pudding mixture.
6. Scoop a spoonful of fluff into a dessert glass or bowl. Top it with a drizzle of caramel dessert topping as shown.
See how easy it is to be enjoying this tasty and sweet treat in just minutes? It tastes even better if you allow it to set in the refrigerator for an hour before eating, but you may not be able to wait that long!
Gather up your ingredients and give this fun fall dish a try. It is sure to be a favorite in your home.
Like the Caramel Apple Fluff Recipe? Be sure to Pin to Pinterest and to find more Pinterest Ideas and Recipe Ideas on Frugal Coupon Living.
WHAT’S TRENDING? Looking for a few engaging activities? Grab Minute to Win it Games – Traditional, Outdoor, Water, Back to School, and more! Use these fun activities in the office, classroom, or at your next birthday party.