Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Filling Recipe
Pin to Pinterest
If you follow me on Pinterest and have seen my fitness board, you likely know that I try to prepare my meals gluten-free and sugar-free, using only natural peanut butter and sweeteners (Truvia or Stevia.)
Just because I watch the ingredients I use in the kitchen, doesn’t mean I need to neglect my baking. When looking for a sweet treat, try out these Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Filling Recipe.
• 1/3 cup coconut flour
• ½ tsp baking soda
• ½ tsp baking powder
• ¼ tsp sea salt
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 4 eggs
• 3 tbsp truvia (Not the baking blend)
• 20 drops liquid stevia
• 1/3 cup almond milk
• 2 tbsp cocoa powder, unsweetened
• 1/3 cup red palm oil (you can also use oil or butter)
For the Filling:
• 1/3 cup natural peanut butter, unsweetened
• 1 tbsp truvia (Not the baking blend)
For the Frosting:
• 8oz cream cheese, softened to room temperature
• 13 drops liquid stevia
• 2 tbsp truvia (Not the baking blend)
• ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a small bowl combine coconut flour, baking soda, baking powder, sea salt, truvia, and cocoa powder. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine eggs, liquid stevia, vanilla extract, and almond milk.
- Slowly combine wet and dry ingredients until thoroughly mixed.
- Place cupcake liners in a muffin tin and lightly grease with red palm shortening (or any oil you might have on hand)
- Place mixture into liners and bake for 25 minutes.
- Once cupcakes have completely cooled, combine the filling. It is recommended to use a filling tip (makes it much easier).
- Insert the tip into your cupcake and slowly fill to prevent overflowing.
- Once the cupcakes have been filled, cream the frosting. Frost the cupcakes.
Like the Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Filling Recipe? Find more Recipes on Frugal Coupon Living including the Freezer Weekly meals with Weekend Prep and the Fall Recipe Round-Up.
WHAT’S TRENDING? Get inspired this Valentine’s Day with these Galentine Valentine’s Day Ideas for the girls.
Also access our Free Frugal Coupon Living Printables to help you find joy through embracing the chaos of motherhood more easily!
Stay in the know with daily deals, recipes, crafts, life hacks and seasonal content on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and more in your inbox.