Random Acts of Kindness Day is February 17th. Whether celebrating in February, on your birthday or year-round, we have creative Random Acts of Kindness Ideas for kids and adults plus free printables to spread joy and offer compliments.
Random Acts of Kindness Day
Have you heard of RAK? RAK is an acronym for Random Acts of Kindness, and this acronym has it’s own day – Random Acts of Kindness Day!
When is Random Acts of Kindness Day?
Did you even know this existed? Random Acts of Kindness Day is February 17th. Though a newer holiday, this global holiday is growing in popularity.
Celebrated on February 17th, National Random Acts of Kindness Day has grown in popularity each year. It is celebrated by individuals, groups and organizations, nationwide, to encourage acts of kindness. It is a favorite day to many, as people everywhere are enjoying doing these acts of kindness.
Random Acts of Kindness Day Hashtags
In to social media, follow or use some of these RAK hashtags to get in on the trend!
#RAKday #FuellingKindness #BeKind #Kindness #MakeKindnessTheNorm
Follow our Random Acts of Kindness Ideas you can use for birthdays, on February 17th, or 365 days a year!
Birthday Random Acts of Kindness
Hear me out. Random acts of kindness can go beyond February 17th. Pay it forward and try RAK year-round like on your birthday. We shared in our Family Birthday Celebrations ways for kids to spread kindness on a day that is all about them.
Have you heard of 40 Random Acts of Kindness for 40 or 20 Random Acts of Kindness Before 20? Whatever the birthday, spread the same RAK as the year of your age. What an incredible tradition to start with the kids!
Birthday Random Acts of Kindness Ideas
When starting with kids, they don’t have to be challenge. These Kids Random Acts of Kindness ideas start small and can grow with age. They can do it on their birthday, on a RAK holiday, or year around.
- Give a hug
- Give a compliment
- Write a grandparent a letter in the mail
- Make cookies for a neighbor
- Pick up trash that isn’t yours
- Leave tennis balls at the dog park
- Leave chalk and bubbles at the park
- Introduce yourself to someone new
- Bring toys to the homeless shelter
- Visits the Dollar Store and leave dollars around!
The last idea is our favorite, and because it’s our favorite, we added a free Random Acts of Kindness Printable for the Kids (and adults too!) Leave dollars with note at the Dollar Tree or in the dollar section of Target (etc.)
We, of course, have Random Acts of Kindness Ideas for Adults too!
- Pay for the drive through order behind you
- Bring a co-worker an extra cup coffee
- Give your seat to someone
- Gas up your spouses car
- Prepare a meal for an elderly friend or neighbor
- Send your mom flowers
- Leave a larger than normal tip
- Feed someone’s parking meter
- Donate money anonymously
- Pass out kindness cards with free compliments.
Of course we love the last RAK idea. We have a Free Kindness Cards Printable. Print as many times as you want but pass out these six compliment printables. Free Compliments include
- You are kind
- You are worth it
- You are enough just the way you are
- You matter
- You are braver than you think
- You are loved.
Random Acts of Kindness Printables
As our own Random Acts of Kindness for you, we have two free Random Acts of Kindness printables. This is a great way we can all pay it forward and spread the love in February or year around.
Download Your Free Random Acts of Kindness Printables
Get all of our free printables including our Birthday Random Acts of Kindness for Kids and our Free Compliments Printable. Subscribe and look for a link and password in our inbox. The password allows you to access and download all of our free printables.
1.) Enter your email address HERE.
2.) Confirm the email request in your inbox.
3.) Look for the link and access code in your inbox.
By downloading you are accepting the terms that this is for personal, non-commercial use. Please contact Frugal Coupon Living with any questions.
I am happy to share printables. When sharing with others, please lead them to my website instead of emailing them the file(s). It takes time, effort and money to put the freebies forth and I earn when you visit. Thanks for visiting and thanks for sharing with others!
How to Print at Staples
You can also follow the directions below.
- Have your PDF, Word Document or printable saved to a folder on your computer.
- Sign in or create a Staples account.
- Return to the Staples Printing Service Page.
- Scroll down to Self-Service printing.
- Go to Start Project.
- Go to Documents Printing.
- Select Browse.
- Select the Buy Now Button under color.
- In the left column, choose add file(s).
- Select upload files (to upload a file from your computer).
- Add more files or select the blue upload button.
- Select done.
- Give your job a name in the top left column.
- Choose color or B&W.
- Make sure your project is single sided. (You can choose double sided if you need.)
- Choose the correct orientation of your project – landscape or portrait.
- I changed my media to 8.5×11 67 lb card/coverstock (I prefer a card stock feel over printer paper feel. It makes the paper very durable and sturdy.)
- Save your product to Staples or select add to cart on the bottom right.
- Proceed to checkout.
*Note: these Staple print service steps were added in Winter 2019 The directions may change as the website changes. They should give you a general outline of how to upload and order a print on Staples.com.
Our Pinterest community and I would love to see how this worked out for you. Share your final Random Acts of Kindness printables – show us where you payed it forward and showed some love! Leave a comment and/or add a photo here on Pinterest!
WHAT’S TRENDING? Get inspired this Valentine’s Day with these Galentine Valentine’s Day Ideas for the girls.
Also access our Free Frugal Coupon Living Printables to help you find joy through embracing the chaos of motherhood more easily!
Stay in the know with daily deals, recipes, crafts, life hacks and seasonal content on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and more in your inbox.