Healthy Blueberry Kale Smoothie Recipe
Pin to Pinterest
When it comes to dessert, I want myself and my family to enjoy the flavor of food without feeling the guilt of calories and intake. This yummy recipe uses Juice Plus+. It is so thick you will enjoy with a spoon!
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries (frozen helps with consistency)
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1 cup kale
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 scoop Juice Plus+ Complete Dutch Chocolate Powder
- ice as needed
Mix all ingredients together and blend together in a blender.
Rich, thick, and delicious.
Healthy Tips: Recipes are per serving. Multiply as needed! These are all done easily in the blender. Consider replacing chia seeds with ground flax seeds to increase omega-3. Almond milk can be replaced with any kind of milk, including soy or rice milk. Kale can be recplaced with spinach, chard or any other organic green.
More Juice PLUS+ Recipes
- Pumpkin Pie Smoothie – Pin to Pinterest
- Cold Relief Smoothie with Ginger and Honey – Pin to Pinterest
- Healthy Piña Colada Smoothie with Honey and Fruit – Pin to Pinterest
- Healthy Chocolate Banana Smoothie Recipe with Cinnamon – Pin to Pinterest
- Healthy Strawberry Mango Smoothie – Pin to Pinterest
- Mint Chocolate Avocado Smoothie – Pin to Pinterest
- Fall Apple Cinnamon Smoothie – Pin to Pinterest
- Healthy Harvest Pumpkin Pie Smoothie – Pin to Pinterest
- Lean Green Smoothie with Cucumber, Spinach and Pineapple – Pin to Pinterest
- More Recipes Coming Soon!
Read more about how you can get $50 of FREE Juice Plus products and/or get FREE children’s supplements!
WHAT’S TRENDING? Take your kids on a BACK TO SCHOOL SCAVENGER HUNT for their school supplies.
Also access our Free Frugal Coupon Living Printables to help you find joy through embracing the chaos of motherhood more easily!
Stay in the know with daily deals, recipes, crafts, life hacks and seasonal content on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and more in your inbox.