Healthy Blueberry Kale Smoothie Recipe
Pin to Pinterest
When it comes to dessert, I want myself and my family to enjoy the flavor of food without feeling the guilt of calories and intake. This yummy recipe uses Juice Plus+. It is so thick you will enjoy with a spoon!
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries (frozen helps with consistency)
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1 cup kale
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 scoop Juice Plus+ Complete Dutch Chocolate Powder
- ice as needed
Mix all ingredients together and blend together in a blender.
Rich, thick, and delicious.
Healthy Tips: Recipes are per serving. Multiply as needed! These are all done easily in the blender. Consider replacing chia seeds with ground flax seeds to increase omega-3. Almond milk can be replaced with any kind of milk, including soy or rice milk. Kale can be recplaced with spinach, chard or any other organic green.
More Juice PLUS+ Recipes
- Pumpkin Pie Smoothie – Pin to Pinterest
- Cold Relief Smoothie with Ginger and Honey – Pin to Pinterest
- Healthy Piña Colada Smoothie with Honey and Fruit – Pin to Pinterest
- Healthy Chocolate Banana Smoothie Recipe with Cinnamon – Pin to Pinterest
- Healthy Strawberry Mango Smoothie – Pin to Pinterest
- Mint Chocolate Avocado Smoothie – Pin to Pinterest
- Fall Apple Cinnamon Smoothie – Pin to Pinterest
- Healthy Harvest Pumpkin Pie Smoothie – Pin to Pinterest
- Lean Green Smoothie with Cucumber, Spinach and Pineapple – Pin to Pinterest
- More Recipes Coming Soon!
Read more about how you can get $50 of FREE Juice Plus products and/or get FREE children’s supplements!
WHAT’S TRENDING? Looking for a few engaging activities? Grab Minute to Win it Games – Traditional, Christmas, Friendsgiving, Thanksgiving, and more! Use these fun activities in the office, classroom, or at your next party.
Last Updated on November 1, 2014 by Ashley at Frugal Coupon Living