We have something for you! Adorable and Spooky 2-Liter Shocktails Halloween Bottle Labels. Instantly download these free Halloween party printables and add character to any party.
Halloween Shocktails Bottle Labels for 2-Liter Soda
We are ready for cooler temperatures, falling leaves, pumpkins and all things spooky. It’s hard to believe how fast the year is going and that Halloween is just around the corner. We wanted to share with you this adorable printable when planning your classroom party, home party, or whatever festive event you have going on for Fall. When planning your menu, be sure to save this tasty Halloween Jalapeño Popper Mummies recipe. We promise you will love them!
The labels below come in one size paper, legal size which is 8.5 x 14 inch paper.
You can save these and print from your own computer or we give you step by step directions to save and print at Staples Copy Center. I personally find it more affordable to print at the copy center because I don’t have this paper and I save on printer ink.
When planning your festivities, consider adding a felt board. Felt boards can say so much and add the perfect touch of Halloween Party Décor.
We love this one “If one door closes and another door opens… your house is probably haunted!” Also take a look at all of our felt board quotes for all occasions (not only for Halloween decorating.)
- Four Soda Bottles – We picked up Dr. Pepper, Orange Soda, Cherry 7-Up, and Mountain Dew
- Printer Ink
- 8.5 x 14 Legal printer paper
- Halloween Drink Labels
My goal for picking our soda bottles was looking for strong colors, flavors the kids would drink and bottle caps that fit the Halloween theme.
Halloween Drink Labels
If hosting a Halloween party, you need these printable Halloween Drink Labels. They are a perfect complement to any spooky bash, transforming ordinary 2-liter soda bottles to a spook-tacular potion!
For these Halloween beverage labels, we used Dr. Pepper, Orange Soda, Cherry 7-Up, and Mountain Dew but you may adapt to your own drinks for Halloween.
Halloween bottle labels include push pin doll, rat, vampire and zombie labels Turn a soda bottle into a tasty Halloween drink – forget the cocktails, add the shocktails!
I like to order my prints at Staples. It saves on ink and is only a few short miles from my home. I pick-up at the store, but of course you can upload them online and then have them shipped to your home.
To Order Your Printables at Staples*:
- Download all your images from this post. Each bottle label has it’s own PDF so you will have four files to download. (Please note these images are for personal use only and cannot be sold or used for commercial use.)
- Sign in or create a Staples account on their print service page.
- Return to Staples print service page.
- Go to Start Project.
- Go to Documents Printing.
- Select the Buy Now Button under color.
- On the left column, select add files.
- Add your four files (Truth Serum PDF, Zombie Virus PDF, Vampire Bite PDF and Rat Poison PDF).
- Select upload.
- Select done.
- Give your job a name.
- Make sure your project is single sided. The orientation should be landscape.
- Change your media to legal 8.5 x 14.
- Select add to cart.
- Proceed to checkout. My total was $2.48 for four prints. You can choose to ship to your home or to pick up at your local store. Pay online and show your invoice when you pick up (I just show the order number on my phone at pick-up.) The order invoice will arrive in your email inbox.
I am happy to share the printables below. When sharing with others, please lead them to my website instead of emailing them the file(s). It takes time, effort and money to put the freebies forth and I earn when you visit. Thanks for visiting and thanks for sharing with others!
One thing that is true about this website is we love printables. We love to find them, we love to give them! Since you are preparing for Halloween, make sure to save this post to Pinterest – 31 FREE Halloween Printables. Pin to Pinterest on your Halloween Board.
We had fun with these 31 Inspiring Halloween Mantles and Tablescapes. Pin to Pinterest on Your Halloween and/or Home Boards.
WHAT’S TRENDING? Take your kids on a BACK TO SCHOOL SCAVENGER HUNT for their school supplies.
Also access our Free Frugal Coupon Living Printables to help you find joy through embracing the chaos of motherhood more easily!
Stay in the know with daily deals, recipes, crafts, life hacks and seasonal content on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and more in your inbox.