Create your own DIY Halloween Mason Jar Snow Globes. These homemade snow globes go outside the traditional winter craft and convert into a spooky Halloween Craft.
Halloween Mason Jar Snow Globe
We had so much fun with our DIY Hallwoeen Potion Bottles, that we wanted to share with you another creative craft for the October Season. Take a look at these DIY Halloween Mason Jar Snow Globes. By upcycling a few products, you likely have laying around these house, you can have this out of the box Halloween craft.
We had glue and small Halloween decor on hand and a few Mason Jars leftover from our Christmas Gifts last season. At the Dollar store we picked up glitter and clear candle holders (plastic or glass is fine, grabbing a colored or mercury glass candle stick holder could be nice too!) We picked up Vegetable glycerin online.
Below our our step by step directions to make your DIY Halloween Snow Globes. You can step it up a notch. Consider spray painting your tops black. Add some Mod Podge and dip in glitter so your top shines too. Our decor was less spooky with a spider inside, but you could also add a skull or some bones for a creepier look!
Have fun and happy crafting.
- Mason jars of different sizes
- Plastic or Glass candle holders
- Metal spiders (or other Halloween decor)
- E6000 Glue
- Vegetable glycerin (optional)
- Craft sticks
- Carefully glue your spiders to the bottom or sides of jar or glue to a craft stick and let dry.
- Fill the bottom of your jars with a couple teaspoons of glitter.
- Carefully glue a jar to the top of your candlestick holder and let dry.
- Fill your jars with water and a tablespoon of vegetable glycerin.
- Screw the lids back on tightly.
- Shake and let the glitter fall.
Take a look at this other Halloween Craft – make your own DIY Hallwoeen Potion Bottles. Pin to Pinterest on your Halloween and Craft Boards.
We also love these Halloween Party Drinks. Download your free Halloween Shocktails Bottle Labels for 2-Liter Sodas. Pin to Pinterest on your Halloween and Party Boards.
You will find many creative ideas in this list of 31 Days of Halloween Hacks and Tips. Pin to Pinterest on your Home and Halloween Boards.
WHAT’S TRENDING? Get inspired this Spring with Dollar Store Easter Decor.
Also access our Free Frugal Coupon Living Printables to help you find joy through embracing the chaos of motherhood more easily!
Stay in the know with daily deals, recipes, crafts, life hacks and seasonal content on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and more in your inbox.