We have a Fa-BOO-lous teacher gift for Halloween. These White Chocolate Ghost Spoons make cute stirs with our Homemade Hot Chocolate Recipe. Enjoy our adorable Halloween gift tag as well!
Fa-BOO-lous Teacher Gift for Halloween
I was a teacher for a number of years before having my children… my five children. Because of my background, I always want the teacher to know how appreciated she is. I always appreciated it when parents recognized me (even with small gestures) and i want to do the same for my kids’ teachers. Because of my five children, I can’t always be present or who my gratitude in person. There are many ways I have showed it otherwise. I have bought nice quality candy bars during checkout of the grocery store, I have picked up small $5 Starbucks Gift Cards (take a look at our awesome printable there) and I have had the kids write notes of thanks on various occasions.
I wanted to give you all something creative and crafty. We made ghost spoons to gift to a Fa-BOO-lous teacher. Download these Printable Halloween gift tag, and pair with these white chocolate ghost spoons.
So there are a number of supplies you will need. We have our recipes down below listing out all the ingredients, but a few things you might ant to pre-order.
- White Card Stock (this will be best for your gift tag or sent to the Staples Copy Center.)
- White Spoons
- White Tulle
- Mason Jars
- White Candy melts
- Chocolate Candy melts
- Candy Eyes
- Black and White Twine (but purple and white or orange and white twine is cute too!)
- Powdered Milk
- Cocoa Powder
These White Chocolate Ghost Spoons make cute stirs with our Homemade Hot Chocolate Recipe. Gift to a fa-Boo-lous teacher with our free Halloween gift tag!
- white chocolate chips or Wilton white candy melts
- light cocoa candy melts
- 1 yard white tulle
- 12 spoons
- black and white twine
- Fa-BOO-lous teacher Halloween gift tag printable
- candy eyes
- Lay out a piece of parchment paper on a baking pan.
- In a small microwave safe bowl, heat one cup of your white candy melts on 50% power for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
- Dip each spoon into your white melted chocolate and place on a piece of parchment paper.
- Add two candy eyes on each ghost.
- Transfer your chocolate covered spoons to the freezer for 10 minutes.
- In a small microwave safe bowl, heat half a cup of your light cocoa candy melts on 50% power for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
- Pour your melted chocolate into a decorating bag and cut a tiny tip off the end.
- Use your melted chocolate decorating bag to draw a face on the back of the white chocolate covered spoon and place back on the parchment paper.
- Transfer your ghost spoons to the freezer for another five minutes.
- Trace a salad plate or bowl onto your white tulle 12 times and cut out carefully with scissors.
- Wrap each ghost spoon with tool and tie with a piece of black and white twine.
Homemade Hot Chocolate Recipe you can give in a mason jar. Gift with your white chocolate ghost spoon and Fa-Boo-Lous Teacher gift Tag.
- 1 1/3 cups sugar
- 2/3 cup dark cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup powdered milk
- Mix your three ingredients in a small mixing bowl.
- Scoop into a 16 oz Mason jar and place the lid back on.
- Cut out your Fa-Boo-Lous Teacher printable and tape it to your mason jar.
- Wrap some twine around the top of the jar and tie the ghost White Chocolate Spoon on with a strand of twine.
- Gift to your teacher!
Teacher Appreciation Gift Tags
Before you go on, take a look at this! Solve an entire year of gifts with this Teacher Appreciation Gift Tags set. Included in this set are 12 months of gift tags. Each gift tag can be paired with a small low-cost gift just to show an appreciation of thanks.
The Fa-BOO-lous teacher gift tag is included in this set. From coffee to chocolate ghosts, these Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas can be used the entire school year!
I like to order my prints at Staples. It saves on ink and is only a few short miles from my home. I pick-up at the store, but of course you can upload them online and then have them shipped to your home.
To Order Your Printables at Staples for Under $1*:
- Download and save your image from this post. (Please note these images are for personal use only and cannot be sold or used for commercial use.)
- Sign in or create a Staples account on their print service page.
- Return to Staples print service page.
- Go to Start Project.
- Go to Documents Printing.
- Select the Buy Now Button under color.
- On the left column, select your file.
- Select upload.
- Select done.
- Give your job a name.
- Make sure your project is single sided. The orientation should be portrait.
- I changed my media to 8.5×10 and the media to 67 lb coverstock (I prefer a cardstock feel over printer paper feel.)
- Select add to cart.
- Proceed to checkout. My total was $0.17 for one print. You can choose to ship to your home or to pick up at your local store. Pay online and show your invoice when you pick up (I just show the order number on my phone at pick-up.) The order invoice will arrive in your email inbox.
*Note: these Staple print service steps were added in Fall 2018. The directions may change as the website changes. They should give you a general outline of how to upload and order a print on Staples.com.
By downloading you are accepting the terms that this is for personal, non-commercial use. Please contact Frugal Coupon Living with any questions.
I am happy to share printables. When sharing with others, please lead them to my website instead of emailing them the file(s). Thanks for visiting and thanks for sharing with others!
We have a Fa-BOO-lous teacher gift for Halloween. These White Chocolate Ghost Spoons make cute stirs with our Homemade Hot Chocolate Recipe. Enjoy our adorable free Halloween gift tag as well!
WHAT’S TRENDING? Get ready for Teacher Appreciation Week with these ideas and downloads!.
Also access our Free Frugal Coupon Living Printables to help you find joy through embracing the chaos of motherhood more easily!
Stay in the know with daily deals, recipes, crafts, life hacks and seasonal content on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and more in your inbox.