These White Chocolate Ghost Spoons make cute stirs with our Homemade Hot Chocolate Recipe. Gift to a fa-Boo-lous teacher with our free Halloween gift tag!
- white chocolate chips or Wilton white candy melts
- light cocoa candy melts
- 1 yard white tulle
- 12 spoons
- black and white twine
- Fa-BOO-lous teacher Halloween gift tag printable
- candy eyes
- Lay out a piece of parchment paper on a baking pan.
- In a small microwave safe bowl, heat one cup of your white candy melts on 50% power for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
- Dip each spoon into your white melted chocolate and place on a piece of parchment paper.
- Add two candy eyes on each ghost.
- Transfer your chocolate covered spoons to the freezer for 10 minutes.
- In a small microwave safe bowl, heat half a cup of your light cocoa candy melts on 50% power for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
- Pour your melted chocolate into a decorating bag and cut a tiny tip off the end.
- Use your melted chocolate decorating bag to draw a face on the back of the white chocolate covered spoon and place back on the parchment paper.
- Transfer your ghost spoons to the freezer for another five minutes.
- Trace a salad plate or bowl onto your white tulle 12 times and cut out carefully with scissors.
- Wrap each ghost spoon with tool and tie with a piece of black and white twine.