Have a Slime-Tastic Christmas with this DIY Christmas gift box for kids. How to make a Christmas slime gift box and free printable Christmas slime directions. Happy gifting!
How to Make a Christmas Slime Box
So we have a lot of Christmas Gift Tags. You can see many of our Christmas Printables in our Free Printables Section (including this Slime Gift Box Gift Tag.)
I have to say, however, this is one of my most favorites. I simply love the idea of creating your own gift box. We are huge about gift box kits. One gift we have given our daughter for the past two Christmas seasons and she has never tired of it, is a Tinker Crate. I think making her own DIY Craft Kits would be just as exciting for her.
This Christmas Gift Box is great for the winter holidays. Make them something they will love!
Christmas Slime Supplies
These best part of this gift box is very little ingredients are needed. In addition to few ingredients, few steps for you too!
- Gift box
- Crinkle cut red shredded paper filler
- Red glitter glue
- Green glitter glue
- Travel size bottle of contact solution
- Small clear plastic bags
- Baking soda
- Christmas confetti
- Printable gift tag
Christmas Gift Box for Kids
Just package it up! Just a few steps to make the most adorable DIY Christmas Gift Box for kids.
Christmas Gift Box Directions
First, fill the gift box with paper shreds.
Next, place the red glue, green glue, and contact solution on top of the paper shreds.
Fill two small clear plastic bags each with ½ tablespoon of baking soda and tie the top with a piece of twine.
Add a small amount (around one teaspoon) of Christmas confetti to two plastic bags and tie the top with a piece of twine.
Place the bags of baking soda and confetti inside the box.
Finally, print the printable gift tag on card stock and cut out around outer border.
Place inside the box.
Gift and allows your receiver to enjoy!
Free Printable Christmas Gift Tag
Get all of our free printables including this Slime Gift Box Printable. Subscribe and look for a link and password in our inbox. The password allows you to access and download all of our free printables.
1.) Enter your email address HERE.
2.) Confirm the email request in your inbox.
3.) Look for the link and passcode in your inbox.
By downloading you are accepting the terms that this is for personal, non-commercial use. Please contact Frugal Coupon Living with any questions.
I am happy to share printables. When sharing with others, please lead them to my website instead of emailing them the file(s). It takes time, effort and money to put the freebies forth and I earn when you visit. Thanks for visiting and thanks for sharing with others!
How to Print at Staples
- Download and save your image from this post. (Please note these images are for personal use only and cannot be sold or used for commercial use.)
- Sign in or create a Staples account on their print service page.
- Return to Staples print service page.
- Go to Start Project.
- Go to Documents Printing. Select Browse.
- Select the Buy Now Button under color.
- On the left column, choose add file.
- Select upload.
- Select done.
- Give your job a name.
- Make sure your project is single sided. The orientation should be landscape.
- I changed my media to 8.5×10 and the media to 67 lb cover stock (I prefer a card stock feel over printer paper feel.)
- Select add to cart.
- Proceed to checkout. My total was $0.65 for one print. You can choose to ship to your home or to pick up at your local store. Pay online and show your invoice when you pick up (I just show the order number on my phone at pick-up.) The order invoice will arrive in your email inbox.
*Note: these Staple print service steps were added in Winter 2019 The directions may change as the website changes. They should give you a general outline of how to upload and order a print on Staples.com.
Our Pinterest community and I would love to see how this worked out for you. Share your Slime Gift Box craft. Leave a comment and/or add a photo here on Pinterest!
Do you love Elf on the Shelf? If you are looking for Elf on the Shelf ideas, extend this Christmas slime idea with Elf on the Shelf Snot. It comes with a fun Elf snot label you can print. Pin to Pinterest.
WHAT’S TRENDING? Looking for a few engaging activities? Grab Minute to Win it Games – Traditional, Holiday, Group, and more! Use these fun activities in the office, classroom, or at your next birthday party.