Date Night Bucket List. Get organized with this full list of 25 unique date night ideas at home, out or even free date night ideas.
Okay, so honestly, a date night for me is in my PJs having all the kids down (and luckily my kids are on Babywise schedule, so that can be as early as 7:30 PM if we do the bedtime routine right!)
For my husband, however, a date night at home will not cut it. He has the desire to get out of the house. In his defense, we both put the computer down, eat a meal that isn’t prepared by us or warmed up in the microwave, and we go over many things we don’t get to discuss in the passing of day. You can see how we sometimes get around this with these free, cheap and memorable date night ideas (with a home full of kids.)
We have five kids, we both work well over 40 hours a week, and we both juggle a lot. We purposely have to carve out time and for us that is each Thursday evening. This is a night we put everything aside. Even though we have made it a point to do this weekly, it still find us in the same routine. We go to the same restaurant, over and over… until the Date Night Bucket List!
Care.com Date Night Babysitter
When we moved from Florida to DC, we didn’t now a soul. I lived in Florida for 30+ year and always swore I would never hire a stranger on a website to watch my kids. Don’t you find when you swear something into existence the most, it just does the opposite. (For example, I always said my child wouldn’t never have a paci – all five did, wink!) Anyhoo, the best thing that happened to our family was our Nanny from Care.com. If you need a nanny or a babysitter for date nights with your spouse, be sure to check out Care.com. We are very pleased. You can interview the person, get recommendations and even do background checks including driving records if your sitter plans to drive!
Date Night Bucket List
We have a list of Date Night Bucket List Ideas to extend the excitement of your nights out with your spouse. In fact, in our bucket list we have 25 ideas! This would give you half a year of date night ideas if you go out weekly. Some of the ideas can even be combined if you find yourself going out less frequently. Or flip the printable over and add your own ideas!
Included in our Date Night Bucket List are the following ideas…
Unique Date Night Ideas
- Visit a Festival
- Take a Road Trip (even if 30 mintues away)
- Play Mini Golf
- Go Dancing
- Go Antiquing
- Visit a Winery
- Go See a Local Band
- Visit the Planetarium
- Go to the Arcade
- Go Bowling
- Go to a Paint Night
- Go Ice Skating
- Rent Your Dream Car and Go for a Ride
- Go to a Comedy Club
- Take a Dance Class
- Go to a Karaoke Bar
Date Night at Home Ideas
- Play Board Games
- Take a Cooking Lesson (on YouTube!)
- Make a Bonfire and S’mores
- Have a Living Room Picnic
- Stargaze in the Backyard
- Take-out by candlelight
- Play a Board Game
- Do a Puzzle
- Plan a Vacation
Free Date Night Ideas
- Watch the Sunset
- Visit Another City and Get Out and Explore
- Go to a Museum
Date Night Bucket List Printable PDF
Want our Date Night Bucket List? Put it on your fridge and get to checking off activities. You can download our Date Night Bucket List in our Spring Bucket List Ideas.
Alternatively, get bucket lists for the entire year which include not only date night bucket list for couples but also family bucket lists ideas.
How to Print at Staples
You can also follow the directions below.
- Have your PDF, Word Document or printable saved to a folder on your computer.
- Sign in or create a Staples account.
- Return to the Staples Printing Service Page.
- Scroll down to Self-Service printing.
- Go to Start Project.
- Go to Documents Printing.
- Select Browse.
- Select the Buy Now Button under color.
- In the left column, choose add file(s).
- Select upload files (to upload a file from your computer).
- Add more files or select the blue upload button.
- Select done.
- Give your job a name in the top left column.
- Choose color or B&W.
- Make sure your project is single sided. (You can choose double sided if you need.)
- Choose the correct orientation of your project – landscape or portrait.
- I changed my media to 8.5×11 67 lb card/coverstock (I prefer a card stock feel over printer paper feel. It makes the paper very durable and sturdy.)
- Save your product to Staples or select add to cart on the bottom right.
- Proceed to checkout.
*Note: these Staple print service steps were added in Winter 2019 The directions may change as the website changes. They should give you a general outline of how to upload and order a print on Staples.com.
Our Pinterest community and I would love to see how this worked out for you. Share your date night photo ideas or bucket list. Leave a comment and/or add a photo here on Pinterest!
We do it! We have weekly date nights even with five kids. Take a look at these Date Night Ideas for the home, for free, or even for special occasions out of the house. Where to find a babysitter, why date nights are important and more! Pin to Pinterest.
WHAT’S TRENDING? Looking for a few engaging activities? Grab Minute to Win it Games – Traditional, Christmas, Friendsgiving, Thanksgiving, and more! Use these fun activities in the office, classroom, or at your next party.